Thirty Three and a Third Photography

One Event/Day (2)
Save the Date (2)
Albums (1)
Proofs (1)

We are so thrilled with our decision to go with Thirty Three and a Third for our engagement and wedding photos! From the very first meeting with Ector, we were so happy. He made the process so easy! I am not one to be comfortable in front of a camera, but his direction was minimal, but just enough to help us along the way. Ector made sure to stay in touch as the wedding approached, helping with a timeline and answering all my questions. On the day of the wedding Ector kept a calm vibe, which is much needed with all the insanity that comes with any wedding! And his end product is so amazing! Ector truly captures the person in each photo. You can feel the love and happiness in each photo he takes. You cannot go wrong with Thirty Three and a Third!

Profile Picture Ashley, 11/11/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Digital Files, Proofs

Ector is the absolute best. We had an evening wedding that started late and ran longer than expected and I was worried that we'd miss the golden hour for getting in the shots that I wanted. I couldn't have been more wrong. I was completely blown away when I saw our wedding pictures. To say Ector exceed my expectations, is a huge understatement.
He traveled from out of town to photograph our wedding, and we invited him to the rehearsal dinner the night before and when we got our wedding album back, he had taken pictures at our rehearsal dinner and included them in our package FREE of CHARGE!
My only regret is that we're not in the same city so he can take all of our milestones photos going forward.

Profile Picture Tanya, 9/30/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Digital Files, High-Res Images

I absolutely loved working with Ector! I can't say enough good things. He was responsive to all my questions and worked with us on the package that was right for us. We loved our engagement session, primarily because it allowed us to get to know him prior to our big day. And then on the day of our wedding, every time I wanted a picture with a person or group, I looked up and he was already right there with the camera. I highly recommend working with him!

Profile Picture Katie, 8/18/17, 7 Reviews