Thirty Three and a Third Photography Reviews

55 | Orlando, FL

55 Reviews for Thirty Three and a Third Photography

• Sarah

Sarah Powell · Getting married on 01/12/2024

Hector, our official go-to guy :)

How do I even begin? Hector was not only a testament to true professionalism, but provided my boyfriend and I with photos we simply can't get enough of. Dealing with foreign NY subway traffic we were SO LATE, I was freaked and sorry, but Hector was simply just chilling on a bench (very patiently) awaiting our arrival. As a girl who is ALWAYS LATE this tiny piece of kindness did so much for my day and experience :) We treasure our photos, loved our experience, and can't wait to hire sir Hector again. Beyond grateful, thank you!!!

P.S: If you have a nervous bf, gf, partner... look no further :) It was my guy's first time in front of the camera, and his words after were "I seriously didn't even know he was there" Perfect!

Sent on 11/19/2019

JESSI MARTINEZ · Getting married on 07/12/2022

Hector is a dream

HECTOR WAS AMAZING! I chose him because I love his style of editing. Warm tones forever! Hector is sweet, kind, and super cool. He captured my proposal to my fiancé, and we had a session thereafter that we considered our engagement session. It was awesome. Hector made us feel very comfortable; my fiancé is more camera shy than I am and I could feel her more relaxed than she's been at other shoots. We got our photos fast, and they are stunning. He's a photographer for the human in us; and he captures the most human part of your relationship beautifully. Hey Hector, shoot our wedding? ;)

Sent on 01/26/2020

Kryzia Jimenez · Married on 05/09/2020

Great time, great pictures!

We chose Hector because he was highly recommended. The recommendations were not wrong, the pictures look amazing! Hector was responsive, nice, professional, and accommodative. He quickly knew what we were looking for and delivered beautiful pictures. We had a great time the day of the shoot and he did a great job making us look good (we had no idea we could be photogenic). I recommend him to anyone looking to capture a special moment.

Sent on 01/28/2020

Logan Vanmatre · Married on 02/26/2020

Best choice ever!

The one thing we knew we had to be picky about for our wedding was our photographer, and we couldn’t have made a better choice in choosing Hector. He is extremely talented and so personable! He made us feel so at ease, like we were just hanging out. He’s the kind of person you feel like you’ve known your whole life! He perfectly captured so many beautiful moments that we will cherish forever. When I look at our photos, I can truly feel every emotion that I felt in those moments. We are incredibly impressed by Hector and highly recommend him to everyone looking for stunning professional photos!

Sent on 04/03/2020

Erik · Married on 02/21/2020

Recreating our engagement shoot with our daughters

We reached out to Hector with an idea 5 years after our wedding to re-shoot our engagement photos, however this time we wanted to include our two little girls. We went back out to UCF and had a great time with our family and Hector visiting some sites and reminiscing about memories from our engagement shoot, our wedding and having kids now. Fast forward a few days, we get our pictures and they are stunning. The album will be something special to our family for a long time. It was really cool to be able to do such a neat idea with someone we’ve stayed on a first-name basis with for over 5 years since we got married. If we got married all over again, I’d call Hector in a heartbeat. Thanks a ton!

Sent on 03/10/2020

Malen Goyco · Married on 02/15/2020

Incredible team with perfect results!

Hector and his team were amazing! They came to Puerto Rico a year before our wedding for our engagement shoot and the results were incredible. We had beautiful pictures for our website and save the date, highly recommended. On our wedding day they were very professional and managed to capture every detail. Their pictures let us relive almost every second of that day. Thank you so much!

Sent on 03/30/2020
  • Emily

Emily Parry · Married on 11/30/2019

Photos of our dreams!

Hector and his girlfriend Tessa did our photography/ videography for our destination wedding in San Juan, PR! I was so excited about their willingness to travel. I fell in love with Hector’s work- his photos were all so authentic and classic looking. When we met Hector and Tessa for the first time we knew we made the right decision, they were so fun to be around and didn’t make anything feel awkward or uncomfortable! The photos we have gotten back so far from Hector are absolutely breath taking. Thank you to Hector for capturing the most amazing day of our lives!

Sent on 12/27/2019

Priscila · Married on 11/02/2019

Everything was perfect !

Hector did an amazing job ! All of my family and friends have gone out of their way to tell me as well ! I’ve already recommended him. He made us feel very comfortable and we are in love with our pictures , thank you so much !

Sent on 12/29/2019

Keba Williams · Married on 09/11/2019

Love, love, love

If you're looking for pictures that put a goofy smile on your face and make you forget what you're doing every time you open them, because the photos just take you back to the realest, purest, moments. This is your photographer. Incredibly pleased with our wedding photos. Thank you!

Sent on 02/29/2020

Nicole · Married on 09/08/2019

Amazing photos and turnaround time

Hector was amazing from beginning to end. We found him through his work on Instagram and loved his compositions, color editing, and general ambience of his photos, so we messaged him on his website. He responded really quickly, was VERY warm and welcoming and so we immediately decided to go with him as our wedding photographer. It felt like a no brainer. We corresponded until the day of the wedding, during which he made us feel very at ease, especially since we aren't the PDA type and didn't really know how to pose. He also got a ton of candid photos of us + our friends and family. He truly is a great wedding photographer who we would recommend.

Sent on 09/22/2019
  • Lara

Lara Trevino · Married on 08/10/2019

Hire Ector! He's worth it!

Ector was excellent. Somehow he was everywhere at once catching everyone have a great time. I was anxious day of and wanted to make sure everyone had a good time. He highlighted all the moments I hoped he would. He took awesome candid shots and the shots I had on my list. Would absolutely recommend him.

Sent on 08/21/2019
  • Akemi

Akemi · Married on 07/12/2019

Thunder Vows Magic Photos

Hector and his team were very personable and super easy to work with.
    From the moment we first connected up until the delivery of the photos, he was attentive and quick to respond to my questions and any other concerns I had. This is KEY when it comes to dealing with stressed brides!
    Photos came out STUNNING!!! He will work with you even if it rains and thunders on the day of your wedding! Which it did on mine… lol
    I was completely satisfied and I strongly recommend him for any wedding!

Sent on 09/10/2019

Cristina · Married on 12/23/2018

Great experience

Ector is a fantastic photographer. He was able to help calm our nerves and become comfortable in front of the camera during our engagement shoot. He captured our special day in such an incredible way and I am so grateful that we found him!

Sent on 02/06/2019

Codi · Married on 10/28/2018

Worth Every Penny

Could not say better things of Éctor! Very professional, accommodating, and intuitive. From the start, he was very relatable and we knew we’d made the right choice. Even when we changed the venue, he made do and helped capture wonderful memories. Will definitely suggest him to friends, family, and keep in mind for any future event.

Sent on 01/10/2019

Jillian Brooks · Married on 10/20/2018

The Photos I’ll Cherish Forever

Our photos came out PERFECT! From the moment we met for our introduction, Éctor did an amazing job of making us feel/look so comfortable and relaxed (even though we are complete newbs to posing and looking nonchalant). I can truly say every moment and emotion from our wedding day was captured incredibly. I’m so thankful for choosing to work with Éctor and having these photos to show for the rest of my life. Thank you a million times over, Éctor and Tess!!!!

Sent on 01/09/2019
  • Breanna

Breanna Gonzalez · Married on 10/13/2018

Amazing Not-at-all Cheesy Wedding Photography

Ector photographed our wedding on 10/13/18 and was absolutely amazing. I hate taking any kind of photos so to have someone that made me feel comfortable and let me just be myself really made the experience more enjoyable than I could have hoped for. Our photos are absolutely stunning and I've never said that about myself in a photograph before so Ector really worked his magic! Definitely get Ector for your wedding. You won't regret it!

Sent on 01/12/2019

Matt Nikic · Married on 10/06/2018

Beautifully captured our same sex wedding

We are a same-sex couple who could not be happier to have had Éctor as our wedding photographer. His photos of our engagement shoot, wedding ceremony, and reception, are all simply stunning. His photos strike the right balance of being artistic, flattering, and timeless without being over-stylized or unrealistic. How did he manage to capture all of the special moments without interrupting us or making us feel like we were acting/on stage?! Everyone who has seen our wedding photos has told us that they are beautiful. We were also floored by the speed with which Éctor was able to send us our photos after the wedding. Throughout our wedding process, Éctor was professional and carried a positive energy — we not only enjoyed his work, but we also enjoyed spending time with him. Finally, as a same-sex couple, it was important to us that our wedding vendors be LGBT friendly, and Éctor more than fit that bill — he never once made us feel anything other than completely respected and he treated us like any other couple. We highly highly recommend Éctor.

Sent on 01/05/2019

Lauren · Married on 08/18/2018

We found Ector through a referral. From the first Skype session, he was professional and easygoing and helped us to feel immediately at ease -- especially as a couple that is not usually comfortable even thinking about being photographed! He was genuinely as excited for our wedding as we were. He was so much fun to work with. After the event, he was super quick with getting us both a sneak peek and our full album. I cannot recommend Ector highly enough for NYC couples.

Sent on 09/04/2018

Shanaye · Married on 08/12/2018

Amazing!!!!

Ector was absolutely amazing during our wedding day. He had us do a casual (which is totally our style) engagement shoot before the big day, which made it so easy to just go with the flow on our actual wedding day. He was really great at making us forget that he was even there, but at the same time gave direction when it was necessary to get a really beautiful shot.

Our photos came out absolutely stunning. When I was looking for photographers I saw my fair share of bad wedding photos from the super cheesy to the over-edited and I was delighted that our photos were nothing like that. Every emotion he captured just looked so natural and he did a spectacular job of catching the energy of our day. I would absolutely recommend Ector!!

Sent on 01/06/2019
  • Marilyn

Marilyn · Married on 08/03/2018

Hector's work is amazing

When I was planning my wedding, the first thing that I knew I wanted was amazing pictures. Having him for my event was everything I wanted and needed. He was so professional, but down to earth and had his camera on deck for all the action. I love having the real photo without it being so posey and unnatural. He was so creative with our surrounding. He was truly a pleasure to work with and would totally recommend him.

Sent on 02/01/2020

Giada · Married on 03/24/2018

Candid photos!

If you are looking for natural and candid pictures to honestly represent your big day, Ector is the perfect fit! My husband and I really wanted natural pictures without all those pictures that you see everyone take. Ector made us feel comfortable and less awkward with both our engagement session and our wedding day! The quality of work for the price is also a steal. We totally recommend him! Thank you Ector!!

Sent on 01/23/2019

liz · Married on 12/16/2017

The bomb.com

I loved my best friend's wedding photos so much, I booked him for myself!! He is very talented and we were utterly blown away by our photos. I said going into it that I hoped our photos/video came out perfect; since other than memories, photos are the only thing you take away from the day (after all the planning, seating charts, dancing, dodging family fights, nerves, and lets be honest drinking etc the day went by so quickly). I was also surprised at the sheer volume of photos he managed to get. He was like a ninja I guess because I never felt like we were posing or that he was right in our faces to get the shots, but they came out just perfect. He even got an impromptu jumping photo with some crowd surfing action :D I can't recommend him enough!

Sent on 01/29/2019

Ashley · Married on 11/11/2017

We are so thrilled with our decision to go with Thirty Three and a Third for our engagement and wedding photos! From the very first meeting with Ector, we were so happy. He made the process so easy! I am not one to be comfortable in front of a camera, but his direction was minimal, but just enough to help us along the way. Ector made sure to stay in touch as the wedding approached, helping with a timeline and answering all my questions. On the day of the wedding Ector kept a calm vibe, which is much needed with all the insanity that comes with any wedding! And his end product is so amazing! Ector truly captures the person in each photo. You can feel the love and happiness in each photo he takes. You cannot go wrong with Thirty Three and a Third!

Sent on 11/21/2017

Tanya · Married on 09/30/2017

Ector is the absolute best. We had an evening wedding that started late and ran longer than expected and I was worried that we'd miss the golden hour for getting in the shots that I wanted. I couldn't have been more wrong. I was completely blown away when I saw our wedding pictures. To say Ector exceed my expectations, is a huge understatement.
    He traveled from out of town to photograph our wedding, and we invited him to the rehearsal dinner the night before and when we got our wedding album back, he had taken pictures at our rehearsal dinner and included them in our package FREE of CHARGE!
    My only regret is that we're not in the same city so he can take all of our milestones photos going forward.

Sent on 01/29/2018

Katie · Married on 08/18/2017

I absolutely loved working with Ector! I can't say enough good things. He was responsive to all my questions and worked with us on the package that was right for us. We loved our engagement session, primarily because it allowed us to get to know him prior to our big day. And then on the day of our wedding, every time I wanted a picture with a person or group, I looked up and he was already right there with the camera. I highly recommend working with him!

Sent on 12/05/2017