Kristina Eaton Signature Weddings

4463 Cherokee St Suite 100, Acworth, GA 30101 Map · Phone number · Visit website
3c2cf32028ca5bcc 12196342 443219289205583 6740832485109593285 n
3c2cf32028ca5bcc 12196342 443219289205583 6740832485109593285 n

4 Reviews for Kristina Eaton Signature Weddings

• Rachel

Rachel · Married on 06/17/2017

Kristina is a visionary wedding planner who goes above and beyond to make sure your dreams come true. Her knowledge and ability to see things ahead of time allowed us to relax and enjoy the wedding planning process. She started by listening to our ideas and enhancing them to create an overall theme. She created beautiful invitations that looked like train tickets that really set the scene for the whole wedding! She created a lay-out that helped to maximize our space. She reviewed each contract to make sure we were getting what we needed. Then we set our guidelines as to what needed to be done. She has a phenomenal planning timeline and checklist to make this process less overwhelming. She was able to connect us with multiple quality vendors that did a great job. This included: Hair and Make-up, Flowers, Bakery, DJ, Photographer and Caterer. My favorite thing is that she did not push me into using specific vendors. We had some people from my older sister’s wedding that we wanted to use and she was so flexible in using who we wanted as well as her personal contacts. She coordinated with all the vendors to make sure the day of ran very smoothly. She worked with the florist to create the most beautiful flowers I have ever seen. The décor from the church to the table decorations were breathtaking. I continue to get compliments on this a year later! I had many ideas on what I wanted and she incorporated all of it into the wedding. For example, I wanted a photo booth and could not fit it into the budget. She helped me in organizing a live photo booth with a back drop, some vintage props, and a photographer that was more affordable. She made sure the wedding ceremony and reception ran on schedule and made us all feel as ease! I would highly recommend Kristina to any bride and her family!

Sent on 06/02/2018

Cindy · Married on 07/16/2016

I can't even say enough about Kristina & her Studio! It is a one stop shop for everything from beginning to end for your wedding! Starting with invitations, moving on to accessories for the entire bridal party, and organizing the Big Day! Her veil designs are exquisite and her flowers are the most beautiful that I have ever seen! This Studio is a MUST for all Brides!

Sent on 08/29/2016

• 4463 Cherokee St Suite 100, Suite 100 Acworth, GA, 30101 See on map
    Location of (Kristina Eaton Signature Weddings)