Kristin Tischer Photography

Spooner, WI View map
$2,800 Most Popular Price

$2,800 Most Popular Price

Hey there! I’m Kristin, an Illinois transplant living in Northwoods Wisconsin. Photography found me a few (okay, 9) years ago after my oldest daughter was born and I wanted to be able to capture all the crazy, messy, memorable, beautiful moments in my life. Somewhere along the way it stopped being just a hobby and became a passion that I love being able to share with others.

I’m married to the best guy I know. He believes in me, brings out the best in me, and is always willing to step up so I can do what I love. In the last 10 years we’ve created a beautiful life for ourselves, though not without a little heartache along the way. We’ve moved a few times, settled into our forever home, found our tribe, cultivated amazing friendships in our new community, all while raising four crazy kids and trying to keep our lovable watch dog from scaring off the whole neighborhood with his loud bark. I speak sarcasm fluently and occasionally my Type A personality can get the best of me.

MY STYLE is timeless. It’s clean and airy but can be a bit moody if the moment calls for it. The perfect photo doesn’t have to be sunshine and roses, everyone looking at the camera and saying cheese. I love capturing those “fly-on-the-wall” moments when true emotions and personalities are shining through. Belly laughs, windblown hair, cuddles and dancing. 90% of the photos I have hung on my own walls are candid and sessions with me mirror that sentiment. When you look at my photos, you will see your story, your love, your special moments. I want you to be able to look back at your images and relive the feelings and emotions captured in that brief moment in time. Because as we all know, life goes by very quickly.

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2800

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Proofs

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2800

Add'l Hours
Proofs

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Film
Natural
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Custom Graphics
Destination / Travel
Second Shooter
Video
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Flush Mount
Matted Prints
Prints
Save the Date

Ayanna M. Married on 08/10/2019

Amazing Experience

Kristin did an amazing job! I highly recommend her. She was easy to work with and got everything back in a very timely manner. Her work is incredible! I’ll continue to go to her for all of my other photography needs!
    Taylor L. Married on 05/31/2019

Kristin is Amazing!

Kristin was very professional. She photographed our wedding pictures. She showed up early and jumped right in to taking pictures always asking what we wanted. She also had the picture ideas I had sent her saved to her phone to reference and made sure we captured. Very pleased with how fast the sneak peek pictures were up as well! Kristin even helped clean up the head table’s dinner plates when they were done! Very kind and going above and beyond. Thank you for taking our pictures and making them so fun!
    Claire W. Married on 05/11/2019

Easiest Choice Ever

We loved having Kristin at our day. From the moment we got to know her at our (included) engagement pictures (where she traveled to us), she bent over backwards to make sure we felt comfortable. She was great with our dogs, too! I loved the images she managed to get of our friends and families as well as the careful attention she paid to what was important to us.

Real Weddings

Exclusive

Pricing

Kristin Tischer Photography Price Rates

320 Em Street Spooner, WI, 54801
Location of (Kristin Tischer Photography)

Kristin Tischer Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Kristin Tischer Photography include in the starting price?

Kristin Tischer Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Proofs

What photography services does Kristin Tischer Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Kristin Tischer Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • Add'l Hours
  • Proofs

What photography styles does Kristin Tischer Photography offer?

Kristin Tischer Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Film
  • Natural
  • Traditional

What photography services does Kristin Tischer Photography offer?

Kristin Tischer Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Boudoir Shoot
  • Custom Graphics
  • Destination / Travel
  • Liability Insurance
  • Second Shooter
  • Video
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Kristin Tischer Photography offer for wedding events?

Kristin Tischer Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Flush Mount
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend Kristin Tischer Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Kristin Tischer Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

What kind of wedding service promotions does Kristin Tischer Photography offer?

Kristin Tischer Photography currently offers 1 special WeddingWire promotion for wedding services.

Other vendors in Minneapolis for your wedding