15994 W Williams Rd, Hayward, WI 54843 Map · Phone number

About In Full Bloom Photography

I am a city girl living a beautifully simple country life. I have a juris doctorate degree that currently doesn't even occupy space on my wall. I love two little children, one girl-one boy, with all my heart; and am married to my best friend whom I've known for nearly 13 years.
I'd like to think that I've always been an artist; but, truth be told, both my sisters could draw, paint, you name it, circles around me. So, my camera has become my paint brush, and my canvas is whatever my eye beholds.

I believe in individuality, and in seeing beauty everywhere.
I believe that fashion is extravagantly simple, and that style is made of confidence.
I believe in the shadows as I do in the light.
I believe that your wedding day is solely unique...one day that deserves to be documented as uniquely awesome as you yourself are.
Allow me to taylor your day around you, your emotions, your expressions, your excitement. You will not be disappointed!

Please feel free to contact me to discuss tayloring a wedding package that fits you.
I am currently serving both Wisconsin and Minnesota, and am absolutely not opposed to traveling anywhere your little heart desires.
Contact me at (715) 558-6222 or if e-mail is easier, carriekeenan@keenan-ifbphotography.com

Also, check out my website: http://keenan-ifbphotography.com to see more of my work
and
visit me on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/infullbloomphotography

I'm looking forward to the uniqueness of YOU!

Carrie.

6209beb7e30ce321 1296067098862 IMG86091
IMG86091

5 Reviews for In Full Bloom Photography

Tiffany · Married on 09/10/2011

Carrie with In Full Bloom Photography is AMAZING!!! She's very laid back, fun and creative. She is easy to work with and made us feel comfortable enough to step out of our comfort zone and get some great pictures. My husband and I would highly recommend her!

Sent on 10/24/2011

Sarah · Married on 09/03/2011

Carrie Keenan surpassed every expectation that I had for my wedding in September of 2011. She was professional, creative and extremely flexible with our engagements and wedding hours. (She even came to the hair salon the morning of the wedding to take pictures of us while we got our hair done!) When I initially met Carrie I told her that I did not just want someone to take our pictures and leave, I was looking for a photographer for life. Meaning that I want someone for our engagement photos, wedding day photos, future maternity photos and family photos, etc. It turns out not only do we have a photographer for life; we also have a friend for life! I recommend “In Fully Bloom Photography” to anyone who wants beautiful, unique pictures that stand out from the rest!

Sent on 11/30/2011

Analisa · Married on 10/02/2010

She really listened to what I wanted for the day. I had a lot of idea's for photos and poses and she listened to them all and had a wide variety of idea's herself. I never felt rushed and with all of the stress of my big day she always made us feel comfortable while shooting us. She brought a few props that worked well for some of my shots. I have so many great photos to choose from. I also did two engagement sessions with her one in the winter and one in the summer. I told her some of my idea's and she picked out two great locations! Once again I had so many great photos to choose from. Thanks again Carrie!
    The Mueller's