Gaithersburg, MD 20882 Map · Phone number

About Kristen Leigh Photography

My name is Kristen Leigh and I am a fun, excited, creative, laugh-loving, professional wedding photographer located in Maryland, but serving the MD, DC, VA area as well as national and international weddings!

men 101
n716646975 845210 8047
brookeandnathan 82

19 Reviews for Kristen Leigh Photography

Katelyn · Married on 09/04/2016

Kristen is THE BEST! From the very first moment my husband were introduced to her and met her, we were impressed and grew eager to work with her. Throughout the entire process, planning for months, from start to finish, Kristen was always accessible, she was very knowledgable and extremely helpful in the process of preparing for our big day. From the moment we met by phone, to the last second of her hard work at the wedding, she was one of the most approachable, friendly, creative, understanding, thoughtful, thorough, personable, professional and encouraging professionals we were most fortunate to encounter. We both felt that we could trust her, and through the process of planning she proved that we could, time and time again! She's the absolute BEST! Her work is the physical proof! I would and will recommend Kristen Leigh photography to anyone and everyone!!!
    The Jacksons from 9/4/16 LOVE your work!!!!

Sent on 10/10/2016

Brielle · Married on 01/12/2013

I'm SO GLAD Kristen was my wedding photographer. She made me feel at ease and natural while prompting me for different "candid" shots.

She got lots of beautiful detail shots, and so many fun shots of everyone interacting. She made our photos look BEAUTIFUL even in front of a drab building. I'm so excited to get different photos printed, and to have these shots for the rest of my life.

While we drove out of the venue after our send-off, we saw her husband pulling around to light the area with his car headlights. While he didn't make it in time, the photos of that moment actually still look fabulous. And moreover, we were just blessed to know that she was willing to put extra effort into capturing every moment as well as she could.

Would and do recommend as my #1 suggestion!

Sent on 02/06/2013

Kara · Married on 04/24/2010

Kristen was AMAZING. She came to my house where my girls & I were getting ready and immediately started shooting. She captured so many details that I didn't even know she caught. She was extremely professional but at the same time super fun. As a bride, you spend almost all day with your photographer, and it is so important that the 2 of you get along. Kristen was so easy to work with and was constantly joking and making us laugh. She put everyone instantly at ease, and definitely felt like an old friend with an expensive camera who was just hanging out with us that day. Highly would recommend her !!

Sent on 05/12/2010

Kristen Leigh Photography's reply:

Aw, thanks Kara! You were a deeeelight!

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Kristen Leigh Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Trash The Dress, Albums, Digital Files, Thank You Cards
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer? High-Res Images
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Proofs

• By Design Events
    By Design Events Wedding Planners

We absolutely love working with Kristen Leigh Photography! Kristen is a fabulous photographer with a creativity beyond belief. She has been blessed with an amazing eye to capture your events most spectacular moments. We highly recommend Kristen Leigh Photography.

• Gaithersburg, 20882 See on map