Kristen Edwards Photography

Oklahoma City, OK View map
$3,000 Most Popular Price

$3,000 Most Popular Price

We are Kristen and Tom Edwards, a husband and wife photography team based in Oklahoma City. We've been photographing weddings since 2004 and loving every minute of it! We love the variety of photography opportunities weddings provide. We get to spend time with couples on the most important day of their lives capturing the emotion, love, family, traditions, and details that make their day so special. We love our job!

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2500.00

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Engagement Shoot
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3000

Albums
Canvas
Prints
Save the Date

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

High-Res Images

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Flush Mount

Kaitlin Married on 03/09/2019

Absolutely wonderful experience

My husband and I are so happy that we chose to hire Kristen Edwards Photography to shoot our wedding ceremony & reception.

I used to be a venue manager, and I had worked with Kristen on photo shoots in the past. When it came to my own wedding, I knew Kristen Edwards Photography was the company we needed to hire.

Working with Kristen and her husband, Tom, was beyond anything we could have hoped for. They were attentive, professional, and great people to be around on our wedding day. The pair obviously love what they do, and we were especially impressed with their ability to stick to our timeline without being rigid as well as how they captured all the photos that we hoped to get without making anyone feel rushed or restricted.

They are also honest and 100% have the couples' best interests in mind. At the end of our wedding night, we were afraid we might need more time to get all of the photos we wanted and had agreed to pay for an extra hour. Kristen and Tom quickly wrapped up and let us know they'd gotten all the shots and could stay if we wanted them to, but it wasn't necessary. How amazing is that???

These two are 100% a class act, good people, and talented. We can't recommend them enough.
    Allison Married on 10/13/2018

Wonderful.

Kristen is absolutely amazing. From engagement pictures to wedding pictures, everything she does is wonderful! We couldn't be happier & we highly recommend!
    Morgan Married on 06/04/2016
    I could not have been happier with the way Kristen Edwards captured my wedding day. We used her for our engagement pictures and for our wedding day and she made it so much fun and stress free. She clearly has been doing this for awhile because she showed up on my wedding day prepared for any type obstacle. Kristen is very creative and is very talented at what she does. I still follow her social media accounts because I love seeing all her beautiful photos. I wouldn't recommend anyone else.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

Oklahoma City, OK, 73012
405-657-1149
Location of (Kristen Edwards Photography)

Other vendors in Oklahoma City for your wedding