Krista Esterling Photography

Minneapolis, MN View map
$3,500 Most Popular Price

$3,500 Most Popular Price

I'm a Minneapolis girl who has been photographing the world's most awesome couples for the last 6 years. When not making couples flirt in front of a sunset, you can find me snuggled on the couch with my husband and our cat catching up on our favorite TV shows, or at a local pub chowing down my favorite meal: a burger and a beer. I love being a wife, I adore exploring the world around us, and I fully believe that laughter is the most beautiful thing to capture. Your connection with your soon-to-be spouse is something I want to dig in to -- and even have a blast while we're at it. I'd love to meet you... let's grab a drink!

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$3150.00

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3500

2nd Shooter
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Second Shooter

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Prints

• Katie
    Katie C. Married on 05/22/2021

In love with our photos

Working with Krista was the best experience ever! She is professional and very responsive! She was so much fun and made us feel extremely comfortable in front of the camera. We absolutely love how our engagement and wedding photos turned out! They are a perfect depiction of how amazing the day was! We are so glad we chose Krista as our photographer to capture these moments we will cherish forever!
  • Jenna
    Jenna Married on 10/26/2019

Seamless Photographer.

Krista was the first vendor I decided on post-engagement. I have been following her work for a long time and knew I wanted her to shoot our wedding. She helped us with several steps along the way and even recommended the venue we ended up selecting. She is so great at directing people and helping with the flow of the day. Not to mention her photographs are to die for. I'd hire her again in a heartbeat. She captured the day perfectly! She's a professional through and through.
  • Alison
    Alison Z. Married on 08/31/2019

An amazing photographer in Minneapolis, MN!

Krista is a truly wonderful and one of a kind wedding photographer! She was professional, detailed, organized and had great communication. She anticipated our needs throughout the process and guided us with ease all the way through. She was also so comfortable and fun to work with during our engagement session as well as on the day of. She gave great direction to everyone to ensure our pictures came out beautifully! Her work is absolutely gorgeous and she captured the essence of our day perfectly. I cannot recommend Krista enough to anyone searching for a fabulous wedding photographer!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Minneapolis, 55417
Location of (Krista Esterling Photography)

Krista Esterling Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Krista Esterling Photography include in the starting price?

Krista Esterling Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Krista Esterling Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Krista Esterling Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does Krista Esterling Photography offer?

Krista Esterling Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does Krista Esterling Photography offer?

Krista Esterling Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Liability Insurance
  • Second Shooter

What photography materials does Krista Esterling Photography offer for wedding events?

Krista Esterling Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Prints

What percentage of users recommend Krista Esterling Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Krista Esterling Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Minneapolis for your wedding