Kool Events Entertainment

Baltimore, MD View map
$1,100 Most Popular Price

$1,100 Most Popular Price

Operating out of Baltimore, Maryland, Kool Events Entertainment is a DJ business that serves weddings in the Washington metropolitan area. As a talented performer with a passion for accompanying milestone events, owner Kentin Alston has been DJing since 1995. Dedicated to complementing your celebration with a distinctive musical experience, this DJ is keen to keep you and your loved ones entertained all night long.

Kool Events Entertainment’s DJs have the sounds to get your guests on their feet and dancing the night away. They will collaborate with you to select a setlist of your favorites songs and more. Lead performer, DJ K Alston is an open format, experienced disc jockey and can guide your event throughout the night. He is an expert at reading the room, and can also be the master of ceremonies for your big day. A selection of additional services is also available, such as cocktail hour and ceremony music, dance floor lighting, and special effects.

• Black-owned

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$800

What is included in the starting price?

Travel Expenses
Sound/PA System

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1100

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

MC
Travel Expenses

What is the starting price for uplighting?

$350

What music genres do you specialize in?

Club
Hip Hop
Jazz
Pop
R&B/Soul
Top 40

What services do you offer?

Do-Not-Play List
MC

What additional equipment do you offer?

Uplighting
  • W
    Whitney H. Married on 02/02/2020

Wedding 2020

Your professionalism and passion for your craft really shined through. You kept everyone on the dance floor.

Pricing

Kool Events Entertainment Price Rates

Team

Kentin Alston
Kentin Alston
Owner

I was born in Baltimore in the 1980’s and began DJing in 1995. Growing up as a kid I would beat on my mother’s kitchen table or anything that would make a drumming sound. I soon found a new love with becoming a disc jockey. I was so passionate about studying this new musical art form. I DJed at numerous events but I found DJing at weddings was more exciting for me. I enjoy making people feel good through music. I was asked what made me different from other Djs? and my response is the passion and dedication I put in my work. I work hard to make my client’s event one they will never forget.

Baltimore Baltimore, MD, 21206
Location of (Kool Events Entertainment)

Other vendors in Baltimore for your wedding