Koi Palace

Daly City, CA 94017 Map · Phone number

Other couples have also viewed

• Aracely Cafe
  • The Sea by Alexander's Steakhouse
  • Sparks Ranch Resort
  • The Terrace Room

2 Reviews for Koi Palace

Rani · Married on 09/15/2018

Here's the deal: I'm a white girl who married a Chinese guy. The first time I ate at Koi Palace I was floored at how good the food was. So when husband's parents suggested the wedding banquet here, it was YES from me. My only problem was that we live in LA and the wedding was in SF, and planning over the phone with a language barrier was difficult for me. But let's be honest - you're probably not going to have a wedding banquet at Koi Palace unless you and/or your spouse is Chinese. Luckily the in-laws and husband were able to handle it all, and the end result was a feast for the ages! Everything was prepared as planned and ran smoothly - and the food just wouldn't stop coming, all of it SO DELICIOUS. If you want to give your guests the best Chinese banquet at the right price, you can't do better than Koi Palace.

Sent on 09/18/2018

Dana · Married on 05/29/2011

4.2

Koi Palace is known for the quality of its food, and in particular, seafood. The quality of the food was definitely there. What we also liked was that they allowed us to use its space for our Tea Ceremony, held right before the banquet reception. They had a big projector for our slideshow, but it's sad that it doesn't link to the televisions that were set around the room.
    Some drawbacks include the seating. The rooms are awkwardly designed and not everybody is situated with a good view. It was very difficult to organize the seating charts. Another drawback is that it doesn't have a dance floor! We ended up dancing on the carpet. Their vegetarian option is just as pricey as a regular non-vegetarian meal--heard it was tasty, but the food wasn't as impressive as the non-vegetarian dishes.

Sent on 07/20/2011