2, Minneapolis, MN 55418 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About KNG Sommers Photography

I am passionate about capturing the uniqueness of off-beat, indie or otherwise non-traditional weddings. By shooting only a handful of clients each year I am able to dedicate my time and efforts towards a client-vendor collaboration that makes your day truly special and unique. I believe that wedding photography should be as independent as you are.

Follow KNG Sommers Photography on

11 Reviews for KNG Sommers Photography

Kelly · Married on 09/01/2012

Kate was a dream. Not only are the photographs from our wedding so stunning and raw and funny and intimate and beautiful that they take my breath away, but Kate herself is stellar to work with. She blended into the background seamlessly on our wedding day, capturing honest moments without being intrusive or making us feel self-conscious. She went above and beyond for us--bustling my dress when my bridesmaids ran into trouble, downloading an app onto her phone so that the wedding party could give toasts even though our microphone suddenly broke. She was everywhere, and captured everything! In the planning stages, she met with us in person to get to know us better and get a feel for the type of wedding we wanted to have. Kate is relaxed, professional, and truly talented. I cannot recommend her enough.

Sent on 12/14/2012

Meredeth · Married on 08/06/2011

There couldn't have been a better choice for our wedding photographer. During the planning stages, Kate was low-key but thorough. Even though my husband hates having his photo taken, she made it a fun experience. And what I appreciated most was that we barely noticed her presence during the ceremony and were able to appreciate the moment without a camera in our faces--but she still got some great shots from an appropriate distance. We can't recommend her highly enough, and she's a great value to boot.

Sent on 01/18/2012

Tatiana · Married on 02/12/2010

My husband and I could not be more pleased with the job Kate did for our wedding! She was completely flexible, bending to all of our wishes to make it affordable yet get high quality professional photos. Best of all is her attitude- she really seemed to get who we are as a couple and made the shoot so much fun for us. We were shy to get our pictures taken, but the photos are GORGEOUS. Check out her website, her work speaks for itself. She has a keen eye for what looks good, and none of the shots looked posed at all. Highly recommend Kate and KNG Sommers Photography! Sincerely, Tatiana and Jeff Allen

Sent on 09/23/2010