Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

106 Reviews for KLP HAIR & MAKEUP DESIGNS

Blowouts (1)
Brow/Lash Tinting (1)
Tattoo Coverage (1)

0.5

I booked Kristen for my engagement soot for hair and make up a couple months in advance and was going to use this as my trial to see if we would then book her for my wedding day. I offered to give a deposit to hold the date and was told no to just pay cash the day of, glad I didn't give any money out. About a week and a half before my engagement shoot I text Kristen via text (which is what she preferred) to touch base, make sure we were still good, and ask a couple questions. No response. I then tried Email and phone calls. No response at all. She just completely vanished/ignored and left me in a bind. So I was left with a week left to try to find a professional hair and makeup artist for my shoot. Not the professional way to handle a bride who is trying to give you her business at all. I would not trust her to not bail on a bride on her wedding day. Luckily I found an amazing artist who is going out of her way to make it work for me. I would not recommend KLP at all as no bride needs extra stress on any level and should be treated respectfully and professionally.

Profile Picture Melissa, 5/27/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Kristen is the BEST!!! First of all, she is a life saver. I reached out to her just days before my Thanksgiving Day wedding. She responded within minutes and agreed to come do hair and makeup for me and the girls in my family....on Thanksgiving Day!! She showed up early to set up and I knew immediately that she was a good decision. Kristen is super cool and down to earth. She made everything so easy and fun and just comfortable. But most importantly, she is extremely talented! My hair and makeup turned out flawless. I felt so pretty and could not be happier! My hair and makeup lasted all night and the pictures came out absolutely beautiful. I could not have asked for more. I would recommend Kristen to anyone and will never use anyone else for any other events that may arise. She is simply awesome!!!

Profile Picture Kolleen, 11/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes, Hair, Makeup, Updos/Styling

Kristen is the best! She did my hair for my friends wedding and I immediately booked her for my own wedding once I saw her work. I have curly hair and she used my natural curls creating a beautiful vintage bridal up-do for me. We chatted a few times before the wedding and she made me feel so comfortable about the day. She styled all of my bridesmaids and her sister did their make-up so beautifully. They both made everyone look gorgeous and created the perfect look that each bridesmaid was going for. I was nervous about timing and we ended up ahead of schedule! Thanks KLP!!!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 8/26/17, 3 Reviews