Your Bridal Stylist Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner

Chris G. Getting married on 09/10/2022

Phenomenal

Kristen made us feel right at home, I felt like she was another bridesmaid! She’s so thorough, and did a great job. She enhanced our natural beauty and we all looked great!
    Jessica Married on 08/06/2022

Amazing Experience

Kristen did such an amazing job! She made the experience of getting ready so fun! She was so professional and fun and was very informative with everything she was doing. She made everyone feel comfortable and look their best! I loved my hair and makeup and would wish I could get married again so I could use her for my own wedding !
  • Zoe
    Zoe Married on 08/06/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Never felt more beautiful!

When I was thinking about my wedding day look it was hard to imagine exactly what I wanted and what would look timeless in photos. I’m so glad I found Kristen because not only did she know exactly what I needed, but she also delivered at the highest level. As someone who is naturally anxious and especially so on one of the most important days of my life, Kristen made the entire getting ready process so fun and lighthearted. We kept joking how she was going to become an honorary bridesmaid. Kristen was also super quick. It took her less than an hour per person to do hair AND makeup. Our looks lasted all day and all night. I’ve never received so many compliments. Do yourself a favor and make Kristen YOUR bridal stylist!!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
    Katharine L. Married on 08/06/2022

The Tuck Tho

I had a wonderful experience with Kristen!! It can be daunting letting someone do your hair and makeup for big days but she NAILED IT. With very little direction she followed her gut and put together an amazing look. She even made the recommendation to tuck my hair on one side (which I would have never done), but it looked incredible! Love love love ♥️
    Salley K. Married on 07/10/2022

step moms wedding

very personable and nice ! made getting my makeup done a fun time
    Ellie L. Married on 07/10/2022

step moms wedding

she was very nice and gave me a lot of makeup tips would definitely recommend!
    Jess L. Married on 07/10/2022

Mother in law wedding

Kristin was very personable and made me laugh throughout the experience! She made you feel very comfortable !
    Jennifer Z. Married on 07/10/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

so nice and amazing makeup

such amazing and glowy skin. very talkative and sweet. amazing
    Shannon F. Married on 06/18/2022

Loved my makeup!

Everything was so nice! Loved her
    Megan C. Married on 06/18/2022

Awesome, loved them!

My hair and makeup was amazing, I couldn’t say enough about them!! They did a great job and are very good at what they do, thank you!!!!
    Stephanie P. Married on 06/03/2022

Fun experience !

Kristen was great! She did a wonderful job on my bridesmaids, mother and myself. She was friendly and personable and very easy to work with!
    Jenna K. Married on 03/12/2022

Amazing experience!

Kristin and her team made my wedding dreams come true! Such a relief to have a team that excels at both hair and makeup!
  • Michelle
    Michelle L. Married on 02/06/2022

Wonderful Bridal Trial experience

Kristen is absolutely a dream to work with. I booked her specifically after reading her perfect reviews here and am so glad I did. My mom and I just completed our trials for makeup this past weekend and my final look was absolutely flawless. Kristen is professional, her studio is perfect and I can’t wait for her to be my makeup artist on our wedding day in July. You will not regret working with her, she feels like an old friend!
  • Reyna
    Reyna T. Married on 11/12/2021

Simply Amazing!

Kristen is the BEST. Not only is she just ridiculously talented, she was an amazing presence to have while we were all getting ready. She took the time to listen to the bridesmaids and the moms to make sure everyone who doesn't wear make up often felt confident in their look. As someone who doesn't wear a lot of makeup myself, it was great to have someone who could give feedback and advice on my bridal look. Most importantly, everyone's look held up and still looked great even at the end of the reception!!
  • Celine
    Celine M. Married on 10/31/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

She was on time she did good!

Kristen is amazing she did a really good job on my hair I really love it! thumbs up!
    Jenna Married on 10/24/2021

Amazing Up-Do

Kristen was amazing. She did a beautiful job on my hair. I would highly recommend her for weddings or any event. She was perfect on timing and made sure you looked perfect.
    Susan S. Married on 10/17/2021

Amazing Experience!

Simply the best! Kristen and her sister did a great job the day of my son and daughter-in-law’s long overdue wedding reception! They did makeup and hair for the entire wedding party, the mother of the bride and myself with such care, professionalism and attention to detail, and made it fun too! I highly recommend Your Bridal Stylist; you won’t be disappointed!
  • Brennan
    Brennan M. Married on 10/08/2021

Beautiful Bride

Kristen has been a joy to work with. Once I met her, I knew she was going to be the one I trusted to make me feel the most beautiful on my wedding day. Kristen and Lexa made me, my bridesmaids, my mother and mother-in-law. Kristen made me feel the most beautiful I've ever felt along with feeling like myself. I cannot recommend Your Bridal Stylist enough for your special day!
  • Elizabeth
    Elizabeth S. Married on 09/18/2021

Excellent Hair and Makeup Experience

Kristen did my hair and makeup for my wedding day and she did a phenomenal job! I, my five bridesmaids and my mother all needed both hair and makeup, and she and Lexa were able to get everyone finished perfectly before we had to leave for the ceremony at noon. Kristen understood my vision, brought it to life, on top of that mine and all of the girl's makeup and hair lasted from noon until the end of the wedding at 10:00 pm! Due to Covid I had to make many concessions when it came to my wedding, luckily, how I looked wasn’t one of them! I would 1000% recommend Kristen for any bride who wants to look perfect on their day!
  • Dina
    Dina M. Married on 09/11/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Feel beautiful, choose kristin!

My mother, Mary was a bride on 9/11/21. From the moment me and Kristin spoke, I knew she was the one! She was so relaxed, honest, and professional. She kept myself, bride, and my Mimi laughing all morning! I was beyond blessed to have her for this special day for my Mom! She arrived early and ready to go. You can tell how much passion she has for what she does. BTW, I was in a second wedding later that day, AND my makeup and hair stayed all night!! Thanks again for what you did to my mom! You made her feel like herself but more beautiful! Your the best girl!
    Mary. P. Married on 09/11/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Wonderful so professional! Loved her!!

The day started at 7:15 am. Kirsten was so personal and professional! I the bride had my hair and makeup! I am an older bride she did an excellent on my hair it was so classy and so me! My make up was also great I had so many comments that I looked beautiful! My Mom also had makeup she did an excellent job. I would recommend her to all my friends.
  • Kristen
    Kristen Married on 09/10/2021

Absolutely would recommend

I seriously can not recommend Kristen enough. As someone who does not typically wear a lot of makeup, I didn’t have much in mind for my wedding hair and makeup aside from “a natural look.” I really left it up to Kristen to decide what would look best and she did an incredible job making me still look and feel like my normal self, but better. All of my bridesmaids loved their looks as well. Kristen and her partner were very professional, punctual, and overall a great addition to the day. Would absolutely recommend.
    Sandra J. Married on 08/28/2021

Incredible

I won't go into details but Kristen saved my butt with one week's notice for my wedding. Not only is she talented, timely, efficient and professional, she was also the most wonderful person to be around on my wedding day. She made the entire bridal party comfortable, tailored to all of our requests and last minute changes, and did not blink an eye at my hearing impaired bridesmaid and just carried on being her authentic sassy beautiful self, in a way that made me wish I could just take her to my wedding. She's fun and approachable and flexible, she gives great advice, and she's got the kind of passion for her work that people dream about. We've all been quoting her since she left, calling on our inner "queen". Her work also speaks for itself, I got so many compliments for my hair. She knows exactly what she is doing and she clearly cares deeply for her customers. It's divine providence that she just showed up on my important day and I am incredibly grateful for her. Please hire her, you absolutely won't regret it.
  • Ellen
    Ellen K. Married on 08/21/2021

Kristen is amazing!

Kristen was beyond amazing for my wedding! She was so patient as we continually rescheduled. We had 7 bridesmaids, 1 bride, three mothers/aunts for hair and makeup! Prices and schedule was clear and confirmed before the day so everyone was prepared, we were perfectly on schedule and everyone was so happy with their hair and makeup! Kristen was so much fun and is clearly an expert in her field! We were so lucky to have her for our day!
  • Alecia
    Alecia S. Married on 08/14/2021

Highly Recommend!

Kristen was so amazing and professional. I had seven bridesmaids and myself and she was able to get us all done with time to spare! The hair and makeup were flawless, and she was very accommodating to the needs of each of us. I would highly recommend!
illustration stars