New York, New York, Newtown, PA 18940 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 28

About KLP HAIR & MAKEUP DESIGNS

Here at KLP Hair and Makeup Designs, we are full-time freelance stylists and makeup artists who excell in Bridal one on one and bridal parties. Kristen Pinciotti is the founder and owner of KLP Hair and Makeup Designs and has over 12 years experience in the industry. On her free time, outside of raising her two beautiful daughters, she works with Maybelline of NY, as a makeup artist. Since Kristen's business has expanded and her demand has increased, she has brought on other stylists, Alexa, Jaclyn and Elizabeth to make up the KLP team.

We travel to you, on location and we service New York, Philadelphia, Delaware County and parts of New Jersey. No bridal party is too little or too large and we love doing any and all social events! If needed, we will travel with an assistant who will help with all hair and makeup services. KLP primarily uses all professional grade products with other goodies in our kits. We specialize in using Temptu airbrush system and offer full, individual lashes upon request. All of our hair and makeup products are top of the line Professional products, as well.

Have confidence that you will walk down the aisle feeling GORGEOUS....This is your day and we are always honored to be a part of such a memorable moment! Thank you for checking us out and we look forward to working with you...

Follow KLP HAIR & MAKEUP DESIGNS on

fullsizerender 16

• Videos 1

106 Reviews for KLP HAIR & MAKEUP DESIGNS

Kolleen · Married on 11/23/2017

Kristen is the BEST!!! First of all, she is a life saver. I reached out to her just days before my Thanksgiving Day wedding. She responded within minutes and agreed to come do hair and makeup for me and the girls in my family....on Thanksgiving Day!! She showed up early to set up and I knew immediately that she was a good decision. Kristen is super cool and down to earth. She made everything so easy and fun and just comfortable. But most importantly, she is extremely talented! My hair and makeup turned out flawless. I felt so pretty and could not be happier! My hair and makeup lasted all night and the pictures came out absolutely beautiful. I could not have asked for more. I would recommend Kristen to anyone and will never use anyone else for any other events that may arise. She is simply awesome!!!

Jennifer · Married on 08/26/2017

Kristen is the best! She did my hair for my friends wedding and I immediately booked her for my own wedding once I saw her work. I have curly hair and she used my natural curls creating a beautiful vintage bridal up-do for me. We chatted a few times before the wedding and she made me feel so comfortable about the day. She styled all of my bridesmaids and her sister did their make-up so beautifully. They both made everyone look gorgeous and created the perfect look that each bridesmaid was going for. I was nervous about timing and we ended up ahead of schedule! Thanks KLP!!!

CHRISTIE · Married on 07/08/2017

Love Kristen!! From the trial a few weeks before, I knew I had picked the right person to do my hair for my wedding. Kristen was super easy to work with and provided her professional opinion, while leaving the final decision to me. The morning of the wedding she was right on time, bright and early, to handle the hair for my 6 bridesmaids, myself, and 2 flower girls. I loved how comfortable all the girls were while working with Kristen, and the big smiles they had when showing off the finished product. Even better, Kristen found the perfect way to style my 4 and 7 year-old flower girls that fit their age but was also elegant and modern. It was a very warm day and some of my bridesmaids were nervous about going with an up-do but Kristen nailed it. We were done ahead of schedule and to top it all off, I had a beautiful handmade hair accessory for my reception. Could not have worked out any better! Thank you, Kristen!!!

KLP HAIR & MAKEUP DESIGNS FAQ

• What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Hair, Makeup, Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Extensions, Updos / Styling
  • What makeup services do you offer? Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes, Brow/Lash Tinting, Tattoo Coverage
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate? 15