KLM Creative

Pitman, NJ View map

My name is Kevin Mulhall and I'm the creator and designer of klm Creative. I'm a New Jersey native with a passion for art and design. Everything you see here is truly a labor of love from conception to execution.

I'm classically trained in art history and studio art, and this is my first time sharing my designs with more than just my friends and family. Many of my designs actually come from an actual need in my personal life: giving a gift, sending a thank you, etc. So my life and people in it are truly the inspirations for my work. Chances are if you see it here, I've used it in my personal life.

Unique to the paper goods and digital items I craft are the attention to detail, texture and dimensionality of each piece. Each item features layers of texture, patterns, colors and embellishment. The end is result is high quality, handmade stationery, greeting cards, gifts tags, banners and other digital designs.

While the shop showcases many of my current designs, I'm always working on something new, so if you don't see something that fits your need - just ask!