Klienfelds

• Gilda's Bridal Collection
  • The Bridal Room
  • Fairytale Brides on a Shoestring Boutique

26 Reviews for Klienfelds

My experience at Klienfelds could not have been more positive. My appointment was at 1:30pm on a Saturday. When I arrived, the lobby was PACKED with people. My heart sank, I was sure I would be stuck waiting forever. This was not the case at all. My bridal consultant, Antonella, came out to greet me and my party within ten minutes of check-in. We were brought right to a private room. Antonella was extremely professional and helpful. She asked a few questions about my wedding and budget, looked at my "top five" dresses, and went to get a few dresses for me to try on. She came back with four dresses; two of my choices, and two similar dresses. I ultimately tried on about ten dresses, and chose the second one. Once I made a decision, the "headpiece" consultant came in and helped me select a veil that was absolutely perfect! I never once felt any pressure.
    Some advice for your appointment.... Bring a strapless bra and whatever spanx you plan to wear under your dress. Also, don't bring too many people, 2-4 is more than enough. This is a big decision, and if you have an entourage of 6-10 people with you, it will hinder your ability to decide. It will also slow you down so that you can't try on enough dresses. I saw a few people in this situation. By the time everyone had their say, the girls were just in each dress for too long. I understand the fun of trying on beautiful dresses with all your friends, but its not a good way to actually find a dress. You wouldn't take a dozen people with you to buy a house or a car, don't take them to buy your dress either.

Sent on 10/20/2015

I got my dress at the klienfelds sample sale. If you are going to the sample sale and they have the option to purchase a ticket for early entry DO IT. I had a full hour appointment in a room with a personal consultant. I brought pictures of dresses I liked but for the first two or three rounds of dress shopping they let me peruse the racks with my sister and mother. It was really organized as the racks went in price order on this day. They really really really listened to what I wanted and helped me narrow down the choices. My consultant was so incredibly friendly that I didn't feel like she was in sales or like she was faking it (which I felt at some places I went to). Since I was having a hard time picking between two dresses that I loved, they let me go a little over my hour (and they let me in when I arrived 15 minutes early so my 1 hr became 1.5 hrs). I didn't save as much as I hoped but I did get about $2000 off the original price of my dress. The dress was in perfect condition and really didn't even need to be cleaned. I am so thankful as I planned the whole wedding in less than 5 months and didn't think I would find a dress so easily without having to rush order and pay up the wazoo. My only complaint would be that I was told that I could alter the top do be more of a sweet heart than it is (so I would have a combo of the two dresses I liked). When i brought it to be altered they said they could do it but for a whopping $800 more than the rest of the alterations because of all the boning and other factors that made the top already complicated. Still, I am very very happy and wouldn't trade this dress for another!

Sent on 12/30/2015

My dress was a dream come true. Everyone at the store listened to every detail and picked the perfect dress for me. Also the fitting process was so much fun. My dress was so comfortable.

Sent on 08/19/2013