1205 4th avenue south, Great Falls, MT 59405 Map · Phone number

About Klassy Kat Photography

Hi my name is Kayla Ashely Tank, and if you are really observant you see that my initials are KAT, hence the name Klassy Kat. I want to welcome you to the world of Klassy Kat Photography.

I bet you want to know why I started this business? I do love photography so that is a motivation, but there is something even more passionate for me, people, and especially little people. I love children, and not to sound braggadocios, but they take a liking to me too. I love people so much that I work part time as a CNA to care for those who can‘t care for themselves.

Relationships are so meaningful and memories of those parallel lives hold a wealth of value. Capturing friends and loves ones, families and children is just a small way for me to help those relationships live on for many years. I would love to be part of capturing memories with you.

Follow Klassy Kat Photography on

cakeslicekk
dance

1 Reviews for Klassy Kat Photography

Shirley · Married on 05/21/2011

Klassy Kat Photography Will Always Be First Choice For Professional Photography! She Is Extremely Creative And You Know She Loves What She Does As Soon As She Picks UpThe Camera. I Would Recommend Her To Anyone!

Klassy Kat Photography FAQ