PO Box 160 Fira, Athens, GR GR 0000Z Map · Phone number

About Kivotos of Aegean Wedding Designers

As destination planners each new wedding is an inspiration for us to use our passion to produce unique moments that will leave you with everlasting memories.

Follow Kivotos of Aegean Wedding Designers on

profile pictur

22 Reviews for Kivotos of Aegean Wedding Designers

Sepideh · Married on 09/07/2016

Kirsty & Maria,
    where do we start?! I know - first time we came to Santorini to plan our wedding. Me; THE Control freak over the Control freaks looking for someone even more controlling than me. We found Kirsty by accident through recommendations from other professionals on the Island. After five minutes, I looked at my husband and nodded. We had found someone who was VERY professional, who had CONTROL over the situation, VERY WELL aware of what that can be done on the Island and MOST important of them all: a person with an opinion. I usually know EXACTLY what I want and Kirsty did nothing else than to try fulfilling my dreams for this big day but she also gave me feedback based on her experience. Do not underestimate that! We met many wedding planners on the island where we asked questions and just got back “whatever you like”. You don’t want that if you’re a good planner planning for something that you usually don’t have experience in – your wedding.
    Throughout the process Kirsty always responded quickly and gave me options when I needed that for different decisions. I think amongst my friends I’m the only bride who hasn’t had to email my wedding planner to remind her to answer about something. My friends told me about all these stories where they were hunting their planner for answer whilst in this case Kirsty had full control of the schedule and she was the one reminding me about what to do when in order to not have to stress by the end. THANK YOU FOR THAT! I think the schedule I had for my wedding could be one of the worst with millions of details and things that needed to be coordinated by the minute and Kirsty & Maria managed to let me relax totally on my wedding day & remember I’m a control freak! After the wedding I heard crazy things that happened in the background but neither me, my husband or our guests noticed that!
    I cannot emphasize enough how great Kirsty & Maria’s help have been. We left Santorini with the best memories possible! THANK YOU <3

Sent on 11/05/2016

Heather · Married on 08/18/2015

I can not speak highly enough about Kirsty at Kivotos of Aegean, Kirsty made our wedding magical and it was such an enjoyable experience from start to finish. From the first moment we spoke on Skype, she totally put us at ease, so approachable and down to earth. Kirsty listened to what we were looking for and the options she gave us were fabulous. The budget we had was not massive, so it's amazing how she achieved the dream. From the venue to the food, make up artist hair stylist, photographer Kirsty got it all right. She got to know us personally and I feel a big connection with her. It makes me emotional just thinking about how she made our day the most magical day of our lives for us and our guests.

Sent on 11/19/2015

Kivotos of Aegean Wedding Designers's reply:

Oh Heather and Richard.. thank you so, so much for taking the time to write such wonderful words. I love that we have become friends and that we were always so much on the same wave length throughout the planning. To finally meet you both when you came to Santorini for your destination wedding was so, so amazing. To spend time with you, and your lovely family and friends who came to celebrate with you was something I will never forget. I know that we will forever be exchanging pet stories and anecdotes! I wish you so much joy in your life together. Kirsty xx

Amanda · Married on 06/29/2015

My husband and I, we decided to get married in somewhere special. When I put it in Google "beautiful places to marry", Santorini was rated as the best place in the world. After my search, I found Kivotos of Aegean Wedding Designers. From there, all my dreams became true.
    My wedding planner, Kirsty, was not just helpful to organise my wedding, she also understood our style, she made a wedding packaging that's in our budget, advised me about the place for the ceremony and also places to go and have fun in Santorini.
    Our wedding, was exactly how we thought! Even better!
    I'm very happy to choose Kivotos of Aegean Wedding Designers.
    Thank you very much to make that day unforgettable.
    Amanda

Sent on 07/09/2015

Kivotos of Aegean Wedding Designers's reply:

Thank you so much Amanda and Pawel!! To read your kind words is such a joy for us and we were absolutely thrilled to be part of your special time here in Santorini. Your positive energy and radiant happiness filled us with such wonderful feelings and we are just so happy to know that your day was as you wanted it to be! We wish you every happiness in your future life together as husband and wife. Kirsty xx

Kivotos of Aegean Wedding Designers FAQ

• Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Full Planning
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Destination
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• Wedfilms
    Wedfilms Wedding Videographers

What can we say about Kivotos os Aegean Weddings. Every wedding we made with them was so wonderful, they care for every detail, from the smallest to highest, they care for videographers & photographers to work perfect, and the most important, they really care about you! We highly recommend Kivotos of Aegean for a dream wedding. We love you guys!!!

• PO Box 160, Fira Santorini See on map