Divine Weddings, Pyrgos 0, Athens, GR 84703 Map · Phone number
Package Price $2,628
  • Photos & Videos 79
  • Deals 1

About DIVINE WEDDINGS

Divine Weddings is a professional wedding planning service based in Athens, Greece. This experienced team of professionals specializes in the coordination of destination weddings on the magical island of Santorini, coordinating an event that truly reflects your personality. Divine Weddings flawlessly curates your ideal wedding, whether it’s a larger celebration or a more intimate affair, this skilled team will turn your dreams into reality.

This Athens-based company services wedding rehearsal dinners, ceremonies, and receptions. Divine Weddings makes it a priority to get to know you on a personal level, developing a genuine understanding of your individual style, taste, and budget. The team has experience planning a variety of wedding styles including double weddings, religious weddings, elopements, and more. Divine Weddings provides the following services:

• Full-planning

Videos 2 Videos

23 Reviews for DIVINE WEDDINGS

Page F. · Married on 10/23/2019

Divine weddings Santorini

100% recommend!!! Our wedding planner Fani was amazing!! She was with us every step of the way, answered any questions we had and clearly laid out all the info you might need. Planning a wedding abroad can be intimidating but Fani immediately put us at ease and made it so simple. The day was so perfect we couldn't have imagined it better! Thank you so much Fani & Divine Weddings, Santorini will always be so special to us!

Sent on 10/24/2019
  • Micah

Micah E. · Married on 08/13/2019

Our Dream Come True!

I can't say enough about Divine Weddings Santorini! Me and my beautiful bride got married on the cliffs of Santorini overlooking the incredible blue waters. Everything turned out better than we could have ever imagined. This was the easiest wedding process I have ever experienced. My now Wife and I had the toughest time trying to plan a large, traditional family wedding in the United States, however it was so overwhelming we quickly realized this wasn't something we actually wanted. At this point we started exploring a romantic getaway to tie the knot. From the very first email with Katerina at Divine Weddings, we were bursting with excitement. Katerina was beyond helpful and the whole Divine team took care of every detail. You can not make a better choice than choosing Katerina and Divine weddings to plan your wedding! Everything still feels like a dream and we can't thank Katerina enough for making it all happen!

Sent on 09/10/2019
  • Krystle

Krystle D. · Married on 06/24/2019

Vow Renewal

When I first contacted Divine Weddings and Katerina responded. It all sounded too good to be true. The entire time I thought it was an internet scam, but I still took the chance because I really needed help. I knew nothing about Santorini and didn't have a clue as to who to contact for wedding plans. I am so happy I took a chance with Divine Weddings because everything was perfect and Katerina delivered on everything she said she would. My biggest tip is to pay for extra hours with the photographer. We paid for 2 extra hours and we still were pressed for time. I really wanted to make sure we captured the famous blue domes in Oia, but the area was extremely crowded. We were actually late for our ceremony because we lost the other members of my family, however Katerina made sure we still had all the time we needed at Santa Irene. Our wedding was at 7:30pm which was good because it was extremely hot beforehand and we were able to capture the sunset. We did the ceremony at the Santa Irene venue which was perfect for my little family. It was only 9 of us in total. I was happy with the music. I could actually hear the music as I was walking down the aisle. I was worried that the speakers would be too low, but they were perfect. The flowers were exactly what she sent in the photos. The photographer was amazing. He seemed to actually care about our photos and wanted to make sure he captured exactly what I wanted. I have to wait 2 weeks before we get the photos, so I don't know for sure how they turned out, but he let me see some on the actual camera the day of and those looked pretty god. Katerina covered every detail down to transportation. The day before the event, I told her we needed a restaurant for after the ceremony. That same day she gave me 3 restaurants and I chose 1. She booked our table at the 41 restaurant. They continued our night with excellent service. At the end of the night we realized that we needed transportation. At midnight they were able to order us a limo bus that was still the same price of a regular transfer (40 Euro). I am forever grateful to Katerina and Divine Weddings for making sure my 10 year vow renewals was magical and a night I will always cherish.

Sent on 06/29/2019

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

DIVINE WEDDINGS FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 2655.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 2628.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 8000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 50.00
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Day-of Coordination
    Event Design
    Full Planning
    Guest List Creation
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Destination
    Double Weddings
    Elopement
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• DIVINE WEDDINGS 1
    10% discount for WeddingWire couples

• Divine Weddings, Pyrgos 0 Athens, GR, 84703 See on map
    Location of (DIVINE WEDDINGS)