Divine Weddings, Pyrgos 0, Athens, GR 84703 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 78
  • Deals 1

About DIVINE WEDDINGS

Divine Weddings is a professional wedding planning service based in Athens, Greece. This experienced team of professionals specializes in the coordination of destination weddings on the magical island of Santorini, coordinating an event that truly reflects your personality. Divine Weddings flawlessly curates your ideal wedding, whether it’s a larger celebration or a more intimate affair, this skilled team will turn your dreams into reality.

This Athens-based company services wedding rehearsal dinners, ceremonies, and receptions. Divine Weddings makes it a priority to get to know you on a personal level, developing a genuine understanding of your individual style, taste, and budget. The team has experience planning a variety of wedding styles including double weddings, religious weddings, elopements, and more. Divine Weddings provides the following services:

• Full-planning

DIVINE WEDDINGS 7
  • Micah

Micah Eason · Married on 08/13/2019

Our Dream Come True!

I can't say enough about Divine Weddings Santorini! Me and my beautiful bride got married on the cliffs of Santorini overlooking the incredible blue waters. Everything turned out better than we could have ever imagined. This was the easiest wedding process I have ever experienced. My now Wife and I had the toughest time trying to plan a large, traditional family wedding in the United States, however it was so overwhelming we quickly realized this wasn't something we actually wanted. At this point we started exploring a romantic getaway to tie the knot. From the very first email with Katerina at Divine Weddings, we were bursting with excitement. Katerina was beyond helpful and the whole Divine team took care of every detail. You can not make a better choice than choosing Katerina and Divine weddings to plan your wedding! Everything still feels like a dream and we can't thank Katerina enough for making it all happen!

Sent on 09/10/2019
    DIVINE WEDDINGS 8
    DIVINE WEDDINGS 9
    DIVINE WEDDINGS 10
  • Sara

Sara Hahm · Married on 06/25/2019

My Dream Wedding come true!!!!

If anyone is dreaming about getting married in Santorini, then I would HIGHLY recommend choosing Divine Weddings to help plan your wedding! Wow where to begin! I had the wonderful pleasure of Evdokia from Divine be my wedding planner and I can't imagine having this wedding without her! Not only does she answer every single questions I have down to the smallest detail, but she always is there with a smile! I live overseas, so I thought communication would be hard, but she was always more than happy to have a Skype meeting to work things out. I am very particular, and wanted my day to be perfect, and Evdokia is the reason for my dream wedding come true. I did a cruise ship wedding, which means my family and I were on a cruise ship that was making a stop in Santorini. This made it challenging because I did not get to visit the venue beforehand, or be in Santorini a few days before to prepare. But it didn't matter because Evdokia went absolutely above and beyond to give me the most perfect day. I had a crisis the night before because I found out the boat was going to leave an hour earlier than what they had originally said. I found out late the night before, and called Evdokia. I was so upset the cruise had changed their time, and I thought my day was ruined. But Evdokia answered my late night call at midnight just to calm me down and tell me everything would be ok. At first I did not believe her, but she made it happen!!!! She was able to shift everyone an hour earlier so that myself and my family could make it back on the cruise ship on time. She did this in just one morning and was able to still get everything I wanted! I was amazed she did all of this in one morning. The day went by without and issues, and better than I ever imagined, and I am so so so grateful to have had Evdokia help me. Not only was she so sweet and kind, but she really made the day perfect! I definitely would not have had the most amazing wedding without her! I have absolutely no regrets choosing Divine, and if you're ever thinking of getting married in the most beautiful place in the world choose Divine! Thank you so much from the bottom of my heart for making my dream wedding happen! My only wish is that I could do it all again :) Thank you so much Divine and especially the wonderful Evdokia!!!!

Sent on 07/11/2019

Award

DIVINE WEDDINGS FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 2,655.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 2,628.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 8,000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 50.00
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Budget Analysis, Day-of Coordination, Event Design, Full Planning, Guest List Creation, Timelines, To-Do Lists
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Destination, Double Weddings, Elopement, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 5