DIVINE WEDDINGS

Athens, GR View map
$2,628 Package Price

$2,628 Package Price

Divine Weddings is a professional wedding planning service based in Athens, Greece. This experienced team of professionals specializes in the coordination of destination weddings on the magical island of Santorini, coordinating an event that truly reflects your personality. Divine Weddings flawlessly curates your ideal wedding, whether it’s a larger celebration or a more intimate affair, this skilled team will turn your dreams into reality.

This Athens-based company services wedding rehearsal dinners, ceremonies, and receptions. Divine Weddings makes it a priority to get to know you on a personal level, developing a genuine understanding of your individual style, taste, and budget. The team has experience planning a variety of wedding styles including double weddings, religious weddings, elopements, and more. Divine Weddings provides the following services:

• Full-planning
  • Day-of coordination
  • Event design
  • Budget analysis
  • Guest list creation
  • Timelines
  • To-do lists

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$2,655

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$2,628

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$8,000

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$50

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Day-of Coordination
Full Planning

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil

Message vendor

• Karen
    Karen V. Married on 09/15/2022

Thankful for your services

Evgenia was our wedding planner and we are very thankful for her services! Working with Divine Weddings made our wedding planning process smooth and enjoyable. We booked everything from the United States and we appreciate every suggestion and recommendation made by Evgenia! THANK YOU AGAIN
  • Megan
    Megan C. Married on 07/18/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Unbelievable wedding planned by the best !!

We have had the most amazing experience using Divine Weddings. Evgenia and her team made every step simple and easy. The team made me feel at ease any question I had was always answered promptly and with alternative solutions. Our day was a dream wedding day and it would not have been possible without Divine Weddings. Every picture I sent was recreated on the day it was magical!
    Krista K. Married on 05/14/2022

Absolute dream

My husband and I had our wedding in Santorini this May, it was an absolute dream thanks to Evgenia and her team.
    I had a dream about getting married somewhere where the view was spectacular and I found some pictures on Pinterest that I absolutely fell in love with. They were from Santorini and I knew I had to find a way to get married there. I was very nervous because I didn’t know anyone who could help me and I had no clue how to plan a wedding overseas myself. I found Evgenia and her team online and I immediately reached out. Evgenia made me feel so secure and calm that I knew I wanted her to plan my wedding. She did absolutely everything and more I could as for, even going beyond some wedding requests and helping me out in other areas as well. She planned the most stunning wedding and made all of our dreams come true. She listened to every single thing I asked her about and answered any question I had. I trimester her fully and the end result was spectacular.
    I would highly recommend her to anyone who wants to live out their dreams in Greece. It was everything and more.
  • illustration stars

Deals

DIVINE WEDDINGS 1
Exclusive

Divine Weddings, Pyrgos 0 Athens, GR, 84703
Location of (DIVINE WEDDINGS)

Other vendors in Greece for your wedding