3810 Forest village Drive, Kingwood, TX 77339 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Kitty Sanchez Photography

I am a Houston based photographer specializing in Wedding Photography. I love capturing a couple's wedding day and providing a beautiful visual story of this important moment in their life. I learned the art of photography studying film at New York University and believe this largely influences my approach to wedding coverage. I see photography as a method of storytelling and I love capturing a collection of beautiful images that will allow my clients to relive this day for years to come.

Follow Kitty Sanchez Photography on

0053eaf61068abe9 1404140829962 screen shot 2014 06 23 at 12 08 51 pm
screen shot 2014 04 22 at 1 00 41 pm

6 Reviews for Kitty Sanchez Photography

Kylie · Married on 10/02/2016

Hands down the most important decision to make is who can you trust to capture your wedding memories. I put my trust in Kitty and have no regrets. She captured our engagement photos, tea ceremony and wedding day and all of the pictures came out flawlessly. When it came down to it, I chose Kitty because I liked how she edits her photos (something many overlook when choosing a photographer). You will have to wait a little longer than most for the turnaround but the wait is so worth it! She's such a professional with so much patience, creativity and positivity. I will be coming back to Kitty to capture my other life events.

Sent on 01/11/2017

Jessica · Married on 08/14/2016

Kit is one of my favorite photographers! From the moment I met her, I knew she was the perfect person to capture my special day! Her style of “telling a story” from start to finish really resonated with me. I had the opportunity to work with her before the wedding day with a boudoir shoot for my husband. It was the first time I’ve done something like this, but she was very professional and made me feel at ease. We ended up doing a longer session then we had planned and took A LOT of pictures. The wedding day was just as professional and excellent. She was there for every moment and her pictures are beautiful! If you are looking for a photographer that is passionate about what they do… Kitty Sanchez is the person to pick. I will be using her in the future as well!

Sent on 09/09/2016

We used that advice and sought out photographers based in Austin. We liked their website and when we met them, something just did not click between the photographer and us. My fiancé expanded the search and we found Kit. We looked through her photos and liked what we saw. We called up and had an hour interview with her. She answered the main questions that we had and listened to our ideas to make our photos worthwhile. Most photographers said that our plan was too lofty and we would need to cut a lot out. Kit said, “We can make this work. It will take good planning from you and me to pull it off.” A month later, we met Kit in Houston and started to talk about the details we wanted for the engagement photos, bridals, and the day-of. She loved the ideas and we set the engagement shoot for 3 months out.

We chose Kit because she put us at ease, had a great personality, and told us that we could get the photos that we wanted at a price that fit into our budget. My fiancé and her had a positive connection that made working together much easier. For the day-of, we knew that we needed Kit to start taking photos at 10 am and end around midnight. Most photographers only included 6 or 8 hours in the package, than after that we needed to pay by the hour at $300 per hour. Kit charges a flat rate, so she could shoot for 4 hours or 14 hours and she would charge the same.

We are happy with our decision. She worked well with us making us look natural and not rushed. Kit delivered professional photos to us within 2 or 3 weeks after the photo session. This allowed us to look at them and enjoyed them. We took our engagement photos in early November and were able to show them to family at Thanksgiving. For the bridal photos, she took them in late April and had them ready before the wedding in the middle of May. The best part is that my fiancé and now wife did not have to worry about the photos, because we knew that they were in great hands with Kit.

Sent on 08/14/2014

Kitty Sanchez Photography Pricing

Kitty Sanchez Photography Price Rates

Kitty Sanchez Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,700.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,700.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Prints
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Toning, Trash The Dress

• 3810 Forest village Drive Kingwood, 77339 See on map