Kiss & Makeup, Makeup studio

Tahoe City, CA View map

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$250.00

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$85.00

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$85.00

Does makeup price include false lashes?

Which of the following are included in prices?

Consultation
Travel Fee

What beauty services do you offer?

Makeup

What makeup services do you offer?

Contour Makeup
Brow/Lash Tinting
Tattoo Coverage

Sierra R. Married on 07/18/2021

The Best Makeup Ever!

Let me just say, WOW. I have never successfully had my makeup professionally done where I loved it. I don't wear a lot of makeup normally so wearing heavier makeup doesn't usually do well with me and I am in general, just very picky. Needless to say, I was nervous going into my trial with Jen. However, from the moment I walked in, Jen was confident, knowledgeable, and did an AMAZING job. Day of my wedding, Jen arrived early and did my mom's makeup (which looked absolutely beautiful) and offered to help with flowers or whatever else we needed until I was ready. Without notice, she agreed to do my Maid of Honor's makeup and my grandmother's makeup and did a stunning job on both of them. We so appreciated her flexible attitude and just general upbeat deamenor. She did an absolutely perfect job on my makeup and hit the perfect balance of glamour but not overdone. She was quick, efficient, fun to be around, and totally calming (which is always a positive day of)! I truly cannot recommend Jen enough.
  • Lauren
    Lauren W. Married on 07/10/2021

Beautiful Makeup!

Jen is an incredible makeup artist. She has such a talent for bringing out someone’s natural beauty and accentuating their best features. All of my bridesmaids were thrilled with their makeup and my mother even became teary eyes because she felt so beautiful! I couldn’t have asked for anything better. I felt like a million bucks and the makeup lasted through many happy tears and a very sweaty dance floor! This girl even sells her own makeup line. Run, don’t walk, to pick up some of her tinted chapstick. You will not regret it.
  • Jamie
    Jamie R. Married on 10/19/2019

Natural but stunning

Jen is amazing. For a natural but stunning look that stays all night, there's no one I'd recommend more. I had to be convinced to get my makeup professionally done, because every prior experience was bad. I'm a redhead, so it can quickly go wrong. But Jen was a wizard, listening to my concerns and mixing products to not only perfectly match my coloring, but also keep me hydrated, not oily, even out my skintone, stay all night long, and look natural (that was a big one for me). I felt so incredibly comfortable and happy with her after my trial run, and she worked with me on every little tweak I had. I also appreciated that she took the time to make my mom and grandmother happy, because they are also not traditionally big makeup people, but they looked natural and felt good. She has a makeup line too, and I absolutely plan on buying some of her products because she knows her stuff.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

Pricing

Kiss & Makeup, Makeup studio Price Rates

Joseph Hummel Photography Joseph Hummel Photography Wedding Photographers

Jen Ergut from Kiss & Makeup is going to make your true beauty shine through and the experience you will have can be seen from the thousands of happy clients she has had over her career. The wedding day is fast-paced, any delay can cost you, so you absolutely need a professional who has the skill to keep it on schedule and make you and your bridal party picture-perfect! Don't hesitate to book her.

760 N Lake Blvd. Suite 23 Tahoe City, CA, 96145
Location of (Kiss & Makeup, Makeup studio)

Other vendors in Reno for your wedding