Tahoe City, CA 96145 Map · Phone number

Cortney Knudson Hair 1
Cortney Knudson Hair 2

Alli · Married on 10/27/2018

Perfection

Cortney did an amazing job on my hair and my wedding party’s hair (5 ladies including myself) for our Lake Tahoe wedding! She was so flexible, easy to get along with and just fun to be around. Plus she knows what she is doing when it comes to hair. We had a consultation about 5 months prior to my wedding and discussed the look i was going for when it came to my hair. She looked ag photos of my dress, flowers, etc to determine the best hairstyle for me. I felt she really considered every aspect of my wedding day and personality to come up with my look.
    She also did my hair for my rehearsal dinner and was flexible with the timing of that appointment.
    Everyone involved with Cortney on our wedding day was beyond thrilled with the way their hair turned out. Thank you, Cortney!

Sent on 12/14/2018
    Cortney Knudson Hair 3
    Cortney Knudson Hair 4

Kathy · Married on 02/12/2017

Cortney is professional yet down to earth and fun! I have recommended Cortney to many family and friends, and will continue to do so. She will help to make your wedding day perfect and your hair beautiful.

Sent on 02/03/2017

Cortney Knudson Hair's reply:

Kathy thank you for your continued support and all your referrals. Look forward to seeing you soon.

Shelly · Married on 05/21/2016

Cortney was amazing. She made me look and feel beautiful on my wedding day. The time I spent with her in the hair salon was exactly the calm I needed before joining all of my friends and family. I would highly recommend Cortney, she styled my hair beautifully, while demonstrating professionalism and expertise.

Sent on 02/16/2017

Cortney Knudson Hair FAQ

• What beauty services do you offer? Hair
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Coloring, Haircuts, Updos / Styling
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate? 10