4891 Lakeway Drive, Duluth, MN 55811 Map · Phone number

About Kirsten Barbara Photography

Hi, I'm Kirsten! Minnesota wedding photographer, wife and mama to two littles! My photography style is documentary focusing on candid moments and connection.

Follow Kirsten Barbara Photography on

Kirsten Barbara Photography 6
Kirsten Barbara Photography 7
  • Alex

Alex Oakes · Married on 08/03/2019

Kirsten Barbara is amazing!

Kirsten was nothing short of amazing. The relationship we created over the 9 months of planning was perfect. All the check-ins, suggestions, offerings to help us with planning, etc. She knew what I wanted and more. The interactions she had with our family and friends is exactly what you want in a photographer. She had fun with us and we had a blast with her. I didn't want her to go home at the end of the night! Highly suggest asking her to be apart of your wedding. You will be so happy with the results. Pictures and relationship were amazing. She got all our pictures back to us under 2 weeks. This is amazing! She was so much more than a photographer. She helped with the timeline and during the day, she kept people moving and everything running smoothly. I had nothing to worry about on our day. It was the most stress-free, perfect day I could ask for. I can't thank her enough for making our day so special! I can't wait for our next opportunity for pictures. She will be our go-to person no doubt.

Sent on 08/20/2019
    Kirsten Barbara Photography 13
    Kirsten Barbara Photography 14
    Kirsten Barbara Photography 15

Paige · Married on 09/30/2017

I am not from the Duluth area, and was hesitant hiring a photographer that I had never met. Pictures are something that are a huge part of the big day and capture the moment to look back on forever! However, the moment we met Kirsten we felt like we were old friends and she put both my fiancé and I at ease!

Kirsten was willing to meet us half way for engagement pictures so that we didn't have to drive three hours, and found an amazing tree farm for us to take pictures at. The only problem now is we have to wait almost a year for our wedding pictures!

I would highly recommend her to any Brides that have not found their photographer, are on the fence or skeptical about choosing a photographer they have never met.

Sent on 12/28/2016

Kelsey · Married on 09/16/2017

Kirsten did an amazing job as our wedding photographer! Members of our wedding party commented on how professional and easy she was to work with. She helped our day run smoothly and the pictures turned out awesome. Would recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 10/10/2017

Kirsten Barbara Photography's reply:

Kelsey, working with you and Mac was a dream! Thank you so much trusting and believing in me! I'm so happy for you guys, cheers!

Award

Kirsten Barbara Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, High-Res Images, Slideshow, Digital Files, Negatives
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Albums, Digital Files, Prints
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter, Slideshow

• 4891 Lakeway Drive Duluth, 55811 See on map