Kirsten Barbara Photography Reviews

Kirsten Barbara Photography 6
Kirsten Barbara Photography 7
  • Alex

Alex Oakes · Married on 08/03/2019

Kirsten Barbara is amazing!

Kirsten was nothing short of amazing. The relationship we created over the 9 months of planning was perfect. All the check-ins, suggestions, offerings to help us with planning, etc. She knew what I wanted and more. The interactions she had with our family and friends is exactly what you want in a photographer. She had fun with us and we had a blast with her. I didn't want her to go home at the end of the night! Highly suggest asking her to be apart of your wedding. You will be so happy with the results. Pictures and relationship were amazing. She got all our pictures back to us under 2 weeks. This is amazing! She was so much more than a photographer. She helped with the timeline and during the day, she kept people moving and everything running smoothly. I had nothing to worry about on our day. It was the most stress-free, perfect day I could ask for. I can't thank her enough for making our day so special! I can't wait for our next opportunity for pictures. She will be our go-to person no doubt.

Sent on 08/20/2019
    Kirsten Barbara Photography 13
    Kirsten Barbara Photography 14
    Kirsten Barbara Photography 15

Paige · Married on 09/30/2017

I am not from the Duluth area, and was hesitant hiring a photographer that I had never met. Pictures are something that are a huge part of the big day and capture the moment to look back on forever! However, the moment we met Kirsten we felt like we were old friends and she put both my fiancé and I at ease!

Kirsten was willing to meet us half way for engagement pictures so that we didn't have to drive three hours, and found an amazing tree farm for us to take pictures at. The only problem now is we have to wait almost a year for our wedding pictures!

I would highly recommend her to any Brides that have not found their photographer, are on the fence or skeptical about choosing a photographer they have never met.

Sent on 12/28/2016

Kelsey · Married on 09/16/2017

Kirsten did an amazing job as our wedding photographer! Members of our wedding party commented on how professional and easy she was to work with. She helped our day run smoothly and the pictures turned out awesome. Would recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 10/10/2017

Kirsten Barbara Photography's reply:

Kelsey, working with you and Mac was a dream! Thank you so much trusting and believing in me! I'm so happy for you guys, cheers!

kat · Married on 09/15/2017

Kirsten did an amazing job as our photographer! We had a destination wedding, so we were unable to meet with photographers, but Kirsten was very friendly and easy to work with. From detail shots to group shots, the photos are all beautiful. The day was unbelievably foggy, and our wedding photos are still so gorgeous. We love all of our photos and are struggling to pick out our favorites! We are so happy we chose Kirsten Barbara Photography for our wedding day!

Sent on 10/12/2017
    Kirsten Barbara Photography 16

Kirsten Barbara Photography's reply:

Thank you Katherine! It was such a pleasure working with you both! Cheers to a lifetime of love!
  • Sophia

Sophia · Married on 08/05/2017

When I started the search for a wedding photographer I knew that I wanted someone who could truly capture the love and excitement shared on our special day - I can honestly say that I found that with Kirsten Barbara Photography!! When I first met with Kirsten, we instantly hit it off and I knew we were making the right choice! From our engagement pictures where Kirsten got my now husband to become more comfortable in front of the camera, to the multiple meetings creating a timeline, going over our photos - we were so impressed. Our big day was absolutely perfect and Kirsten was able to capture the magic in its entirety! I am so thrilled with the quality of her photography, she truly gave us memories that will last a lifetime! Kirsten's personality makes working with her so easy! Our entire wedding party, family, and many guests commented on how much fun it looked like we were all having with our photos - and it really shows! I was very impressed with how quickly Kirsten would not only respond but also how quickly she got our photos back to us! And the pictures are absolutely breathtaking!! I would 110% recommend Kirsten Barbara Photography to any couple that is looking to have their special day captured exactly as it happen - love, happiness, and all!

Sent on 10/13/2017
    Kirsten Barbara Photography 17
    Kirsten Barbara Photography 18
    Kirsten Barbara Photography 19

Jenny · Married on 09/23/2016

I was recently in a wedding where Kirsten was the photographer. I can honestly say I've never had so much fun taking pictures! She made everyone feel so comfortable and our true personalities came out in the photos. It was such a great experience I just book a family session with her! I highly recommend Kirsten Barbara Photography to everyone!

Sent on 09/26/2016

Briana · Married on 09/23/2016

Kirsten was awesome!! I love my wedding photos and will cherish them forever! Or until I get a divorce?? Hahaha only kidding. She made us feel comfortable made it enjoyable! I would highly recommend Kirsten Barbara Photography to anyone looking for beautiful photos! Thank you Kirsten! You rock!

Sent on 11/02/2016

Barb · Married on 08/28/2016

If you would like a photographer who is punctual, professional and talented, Kirsten Barbara Photography should be your choice! Not only did she make everyone feel at ease, but she also captured the spirit of our active grandkids.
    I appreciated her coming out to check out the location we wanted for the photos. She was easy to work with and made photo time pleasureable! Thanks for the beautiful memories, the photos are priceless to us!

Sent on 09/15/2016

Liz · Married on 06/03/2016

Kirsten was incredible! She was immensely helpful with the pre-planning, especially for this bride-to-be who wasn't too sure on details. She scoped out the locations with me and found great areas for our wedding pictures. While Mother Nature had different plans for our outdoor pictures, Kirsten was flexible and we managed to find an indoor location that worked beautifully! She perfectly captured a day my husband and I will never forget. Our families have raved about the photographs and we are so happy to display her work in our home, portraying the love she caught on camera throughout the day! Thank you, Kirsten Barbara Photography!

Sent on 08/10/2016