Delray Beach, FL, Delray Beach, FL 33446 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Kinetics Cosmetics

With over 25 years of experience, our New York-based team Sue Slutsky (makeup) and Samantha Bozza (hair) are excited to bring their passion and services now, to South Florida. Based out of Delray Beach we will be covering the Palm Beach area down to Ft. Lauderdale.

We specialize in application techniques that give our hair and make-up styling maximum longevity (even in the South Florida heat)

Through all the joy, stress and happy tears that your wedding will bring, let us make you feel confident and relaxed that you will look stunning through it all. It is our commitment to you, to make sure that we create a hair and makeup look that will exceed your expectations, last all day and will photograph equally well so you can remember your wedding day for years to come.

Experience

Sue Slutsky is the founder and owner of Kinetics cosmetics (kineticscosmetics.com). In addition to being a freelance makeup artist in the tri-state area, Sue owns a successful skincare and makeup business both retail and on-line. Having had boutiques in 5 major resorts in NY Sue specializes in special event makeup. Sue was lucky to team up with Samantha Bozza from New York who recently relocated to the Delray Beach area.

Kinetics offers a wide array of both hair and makeup styling. We offer consultations and trials by appointment prior to the day of the wedding. We work closely with every bride to find the exact look you’ve always dreamed of so you can feel confident on your big day! Our team will travel to your venue site for both hair and makeup styling on the wedding day. If desired, we will stay throughout the duration of the wedding ceremony and picture taking until reception begins.

We can accommodate groups of 20 people and offer group discounts for your convenience

Our services include:

MAKEUP

- Pre-wedding Makeup trial and consultation

- Traditional Makeup Application (natural or glam, we can do it all!)

- Airbrush Makeup Application (Lasts up to 12 hours and requires no touch-ups)

- Highlight and contouring

- Demi or full false lashes

- Skincare consultation

- Braids

- Hollywood glamour waves

- Top knots

- Half up/half down

If you have any questions or special requests feel free to message us for a one on one consultation anytime!

Follow Kinetics Cosmetics on
img 9438 facetune 06 09 2019 12 36 16 51 1867101 1567787868
img 9438 facetune 06 09 2019 12 36 16 51 1867101 1567787868

14 Reviews for Kinetics Cosmetics

• Kelly

Kelly Seiz · Married on 09/21/2019

Impeccable Makeup, Incredible Skincare—Even In a Crisis

I was in a pickle. I was attending a friend's wedding roughly two hours away, and I only realized an hour and a half prior to the ceremony that I'd forgotten my suitcase at home! Sue not only stepped in to provide professional, top-of-the-line makeup services, she went a step further (literally) and actually lent me a pair of her personal heels to wear to the wedding so I wouldn't be stuck in my sneakers. I ended up purchasing the Kinetics oil-free moisturizer, eye makeup remover, and exfoliating face wash—all of which have completely transformed my complexion for the better. I cannot recommend her products and services enough—especially considering the generosity, kindness, and warmth she was willing to offer a stranger.

Sent on 09/26/2019

Anastasia P. · Married on 08/20/2019

Great experience with this vendor!

I was a bridesmaid at a wedding this summer and Sue from Kinetics did my makeup. I couldn’t believe how pretty I looked, Sue totally nailed my style. The best part was that it stayed on my face all day! Even between running around to take photos and dancing, the makeup didn’t budge at all, I was amazed!
    The entire Kinetics team was super professional and friendly. They made all of us feel very comfortable and helped choose a look that made each of us feel beautiful and confident. Thanks, Kinetics!

Sent on 09/06/2019

Kinetics Cosmetics FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides? $ 35.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides? $ 35.00
  • What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 35.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 35.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 65.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 65.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 65.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 65.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 100.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 120.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 120.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 90.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 90.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Group Services, Hair, Makeup, Men's Grooming, Group Discounts, Licensed, Skincare
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Coloring, Extensions, Relaxer, Haircuts, Keratin, Perm, Textured Hair Styling, Updos / Styling, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate? 20