Kimberly Zerfas Photography

Reisterstown, MD View map
$2,475 Most Popular Price

$2,475 Most Popular Price

Hello!

My name is Kim. I am a Baltimore-based fine art wedding photographer. I enjoy capturing candid moments at weddings where my subjects show the truest versions of themselves. As an avid hiker and adventurer, I am inspired by nature and I love working with natural lighting. To learn more about my style, take a look at my gallery.

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1,250

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Prints

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,475

Add'l Hours
Engagement Shoot
Multi. Locations
One Event / Day
Canvas
Prints

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
One Event / Day
Second Shooter
Slideshow
Trash The Dress

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Matted Prints
Save the Date

• Virginia
    Virginia R. Married on 10/01/2019

Wonderful wedding photographer -- highly recommend!

Our wedding photographer met over coffee to get to know us and find out how best to capture our special day. She was so lovely to work with and gifted us with the most beautiful and treasured keepsakes of our wedding. We are so happy with how everything turned out!
  • Michelle
    Michelle B. Married on 09/14/2019

Beautiful photos, great experience!

Kimberly was great! She was fast to respond, cared to get to know my husband and I, took time to work through what type of photos we wanted, and had a great eye for unique spots and photo opportunities. We have received so many compliments about how beautiful our photos turned out. Kimberly shared a sneak peak with us and the gallery is super easy to use and navigate through. Highly recommend!
    Chelsea Married on 05/18/2019

Above & Beyond!

Kim far exceeded my expectations for my wedding photos. Initially, I wanted to have 2 photographers due to fear of missing important shots. Looking back, I'm glad we didn't hire another one because Kim captured every moment possible! She did amazing working by herself and she didn't miss a single shot that was on my list. The quality of her work is AMAZING!! I am obsessed with my wedding photos and everyone who has seen them is super impressed. Kim is super easy to get along with and didn't make me feel rushed or like she was crowding around any of us at any time. I would definitely recommend Kim to anyone!!

Kimberly Zerfas Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words, Chelsea! Your wedding was a dream and I loved capturing every minute of it.

Catering by Seasons Catering by Seasons Wedding Caterers

Kimberly is a great addition to our photographer pool. Great attitude, great turn around and a pleasure to work with!

Reisterstown, MD, 21136
Location of (Kimberly Zerfas Photography)

Kimberly Zerfas Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Kimberly Zerfas Photography include in the starting price?

Kimberly Zerfas Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Prints

What photography services does Kimberly Zerfas Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Kimberly Zerfas Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • Add'l Hours
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Multi. Locations
  • One Event / Day
  • Canvas
  • Prints

What photography styles does Kimberly Zerfas Photography offer?

Kimberly Zerfas Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism
  • Traditional

What photography services does Kimberly Zerfas Photography offer?

Kimberly Zerfas Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • One Event / Day
  • Second Shooter
  • Slideshow
  • Trash The Dress

What photography materials does Kimberly Zerfas Photography offer for wedding events?

Kimberly Zerfas Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Matted Prints
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend Kimberly Zerfas Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Kimberly Zerfas Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Baltimore for your wedding