Engagement
Shoot included

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Kimberly Brooke Photography

Images that rival your memories.

My goal at the end of the day is to feel more like an old friend than a hired vendor at your wedding. I feel the day has been a huge success if I get a big hug from you at the end of the night and you seem totally relaxed to leave on your honeymoon knowing we just shot a beautiful wedding! We’ll have a lot of fun and capture beautiful memories of your day!

I cannot neglect to mention that I thank my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ for all of this. I thank God for my passion and talents he has given me. I want live a life and to create works that glorify Him. I feel fortunate to be capturing marriages because it is the ultimate picture of our relationship with God... more on that if you ask.

God Bless,

4.7
Second Shooter (1)
Engagement Shoot (1)
Multi. Locations (1)

Kimberly Brooke is amazing. She was our photographer at our daughters wedding at the Chesapeake Bay Beach Club. She was just perfect for my daughter, her new husband and their very fun wedding party. Kimberly is confident, creative and fun!! She was very patient with our group and seems to have enjoyed the wedding and working with the bridal party and our guests. She is very professional and I can't wait to see the photos she took last weekend from the getting ready part, to the wedding and even on the the "After Party". I recommend Kim to all new brides to be!!!
Thank you so much Kim!!!

Profile Picture User5489098, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Second Shooter, Engagement Shoot, Multi. Locations

Kim is simply the best! She and her sister were our photographers and they were a DYNAMITE team! When our originally scheduled photographer was no longer able to shoot our wedding we were SO pleased to find that Kim was still available! This is her passion (among others) and she has a true knack for photography. From the get-go we felt comfortable talking with her and she calmed any fear we may have had about the day-of going smoothly. She was professional yet personal and made us feel like every picture she shot of us was FUN rather than posed. She even hiked up her dress and walked right into the Chesapeake to get some stunning shots of us on the shoreline! She meshed right away with our videographer and knew how to command a crowd without being pushy. The few shots that we have seen of our wedding so far have made me melt and we can't wait to see them all! Thank you to Kim for capturing the most special parts of the most special day of our life.

Profile Picture Taryn, 8/1/15, 4 Reviews
1.8

Prior to our wedding Kim was responsive and we loved our engagement pics, after she was unprofessional, unresponsive, and overall careless! When taking group pics she paid zero attention to the surrounding background and we ended up with a lot of family pics with a visible random red hose. She didn’t provide any direction so we have some group pics where some people are removed from the rest of the group. When taking pics on a beach there was a guest from another wedding in the background, her assistant offered to ask the woman to move however Kim said she could block the stranger out of the shot but she did not, and it took countless emails to get her to finally photoshop this woman out of our pics. When she did fix the pics she didn’t bother to update the website which I requested several times but finally gave up as I never got a response. Kim also missed important photo opportunities such as sunset pics and me dancing with my grandfather, even though I had put together a schedule for her. After the wedding I contacted Kim to ask when we could expect our pics, I FINALLY got a response back 4 weeks later after numerous emails and phone calls. At this point I was afraid I was never going to hear from her or see our pics! I then had to send several emails to follow up on the canvas and app which was part of our contract...the app is not what was promised to us, Kim had sent my husband and me a bunch of ?s around our wedding day and none of these ?s/answers are within the app. I also initially wanted to buy an album through Kim but ended up going through another photographer after months of Kim ignoring my emails requesting pricing and album options. Looking at her website she seems to take good pics in years past, but her work has clearly begun to suffer in 2014, only 1 review has been posted YTD and her website has been essentially dead since May. Our wedding was amazing but I cannot say the same about Kim, she is the one vendor I regret hiring.

Profile Picture User3702569, 2+ years ago, 1 Review

220x220 sq 1227641006406 31
220x220 sq 1227640966750 15

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

1231965229078 kimberlybrookephoto weslaura 97

$100 off because you found me through WeddingWire!

Redeem In-Store
I am loving WeddingWire, aren't you? Mention that you found me here and I will take $100 off any wedding package!
#WW07c27f038d1267cc

9 ENDORSEMENTS
Absolutely beautiful! From the moment Kim arrives on your wedding day she makes everyone feel at ease and is more like a family friend than a photographer. Since she is more like a family friend her photographs reflect being in the moment and she truly captures every detail of your special day. (She even captures the little moments that many don't notice.) Kim photographed my brother's wedding at the Chesapeake Bay Beach Club last fall and the pictures were beautiful. She truly captured their special day. I HIGHLY recommend Kimberly Brooke Photography to capture your special wedding day moments!

Kimberly's Photography is so beautiful! She really knows how to capture the personalities of the wedding couple.

I love her modern and engaging style. She can always find the "money" shots, as well as capturing the intimate moments with couples! Kimberly Brooke is phenomenal!!!

When I sit down to meet with a client to discuss their wedding stationery, I always ask the name of their photographer...when they say Kimberly Brooke Photography...I smile! The pictures I have seen from my clients' weddings are phenomenal and they have had nothing but wonderful things to say about Kimberly. And, as a vendor, I LOVE that Kimberly takes the time to take those detail shots of my work too. Highly recommended!

Kim was great to work with! She stuck to the timeline and made sure to capture all of the "special" moments the day of the wedding without being in the way.

Events