22830 27th ave w, Lynnwood, WA 98036 Map · Phone number

About KGBeauty

KGBeauty is run my Kathryn Neal. She thrives on making brides feel their most beautiful on their big day. Not only does she do the bride but she can also do a bridal party up to 10 people. She has a huge passion for what she does and its clear when shes on set. She offers a trail run for the bride and she will travel to the party. For more info about the Artist and the services check out kgbeauty.net or email Kathryn with any questions or concerns at kathryngneal@gmial.com

wedding
wedding
img1589
img1592

1 Reviews for KGBeauty

Kathryn is a good friend of my sister, so I knew right away to ask her. She just finished cosmetology school in March, so she is up to date on the latest techniques. I went for a trial run and I asked her to keep it very natural. She did a phenomenal job, she listened to me and did what I asked.

On the wedding day, Kathryn came to my venue to get my bridesmaids and me ready. She needed about 30 minutes per bridesmaid and about an hour for me as the bride. She kept to her schedule and worked well with the person I had hired to do my hair. There were a few instances where she had to do makeup on a person while they were getting their hair done. She is trained for this situation and the hair person didn't even notice her there.
    She does strip eyelashes for the bridesmaids and single lashes for the bride. My bridesmaids were a little worried that they wouldn't look like themselves if they got their makeup done, but I assured them that Kathryn listens and can go very natural. They were also impressed with what a remarkable job she did after they had theirs done.

Kathryn did an amazing job. All of our pictures turned out beautifully. I would definitely recommend her!

KGBeauty FAQ

• What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 150.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 75.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 60.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes