Kevin Ferguson Weddings

Liberty, NY View map
$4,900 Most Popular Price

$4,900 Most Popular Price

My approach to wedding photography can best be described as laid back but meticulous. My style is a unique combination of both photojournalism and traditional imagery, infused with a flair of fashion for that modern edge. I take pride in the continual quest to produce images that are new and different for every client. Of course, I will also do what i can to deisgn a customized package to suit your wedding needs.

Wedding photography that goes well beyond just documenting the details of your day is what I am all about. I use my style to create unique artistry that is timeless. If you are looking for dramatic images that will make people sit back in amazement, then reach out for more info!

kevin@fergusonweddings.com www.fergusonweddings.com 845-292-7468

Servicing the Greater NYC, New Jersey, Pocono and Northeast US, as well as destination weddings globally.

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$3750.00

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$4900

Add'l Hours
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Destination / Travel
Multi. Locations
Second Shooter
Slideshow
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Save the Date

• Brianna
    Brianna S. Married on 09/26/2020

Would 100% recommend this photographer

My fiancé and I had our engagement shoot with Kevin Ferguson. The photos are an absolute dream! He is very professional, flexible and all around just fun to hang out with. I cannot say enough great things about Kevin Ferguson. His work is absolutely stunning.
  • Summer
    Summer D. Married on 01/31/2020

Couldn’t ask for more!!!

Kevin was great to work with especially since Ian usually photogenically awkward and challenged...he made the process painless and the engagement pics as well as the wedding pics that we have already gotten back have all been beautiful and capture the love we were feeling.
    Hillary Married on 06/10/2017
    I knew Kevin was amazing because of using him with my sister's wedding, but he really blew me away with my own wedding. He has a creative vision and eye for small details that really show when you receive your pictures. He makes sure that you get a sneak peek within 24 hours. He and his assistant Blü are funny and a pleasant to work with which make for a more natural pose and smile.
    I made sure he was the first vendor booked after I had my date secure (and probably would have changed my date if he wasn't available because he's that good!)

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner

Paige Eden Photography, Inc. Paige Eden Photography, Inc. Wedding Photographers

I've known Kevin for many years and his technical skill, hard work ethic and creativity are one of the many attributes that make up Kevin Ferguson Weddings. If you are searching for a creative and highly personable, dedicated professional for your wedding in the Tri-State Area, contact Kevin!

DJ Bri Swatek, Spinning with Style DJ Bri Swatek, Spinning with Style Wedding DJs

My friend Kevin Ferguson is an outstanding wedding photographer who brings his unique perspective to the art of capturing the bride and groom's style and personalities. Highly recommended! --DJ Bri

66 Dwyer Ave Liberty, NY, 12754
Location of (Kevin Ferguson Weddings)

Other vendors in Westchester for your wedding