106 Winslow Court, Winchester, VA 22602 Map · Phone number

About Kerri Lane Studio

The Hottest new trend in Bachlorette Parties is Calendar Girls! You and your friends get transformed into Pin Up Calendar Girls that will make your guy say WOW! You can even have your photos turned into your very own calendar. I provide the costume, can even do your hair and makeup! All you have to do is smile! Available as parties or private sessions! Photography for ladies by ladies!

I also specialize in ABC Frame a Name gifts. Spell any word or name for the perfect gift to the person that has Everything!

Weddings, Engagement, Family, Baby, Pet and Aerial Photography also available!
Kerri

1f60729839ce489e 1318900863491 IMG8347bwrpp
Bubbles2

1 Reviews for Kerri Lane Studio

Tamara · Married on 10/19/2013

Kerri captured our wedding day beautifully and I couldn't be happier. She arrived early and was there by my side the entire day. She was great to work with and was eager to make suggestions of some shots she would recommend. The pictures I've seen so far are breathtaking and I can't wait to see them all. She has photographed me many times in the past, but completely outdid herself for our wedding photos. A true talent and a photographer that I love!!

Sent on 10/28/2013

Kerri Lane Studio FAQ

• What photography services do you offer? High-Res Images, Liability Insurance
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints, Proofs

• 106 Winslow Court Winchester, 22602 See on map