Keri McDonnell Photography

Alliance, OH View map
$1,500 Most Popular Price

$1,500 Most Popular Price

Based in Alliance, Ohio, Keri McDonnell Photography is a wedding photography business specializing in contemporary and traditional imagery. As a photographer her whole life, Keri values creativity and personality. She enjoys capturing couples in love celebrating their big day and experiencing once-in-a-lifetime moments together. Keri is passionate about serving all couples from all backgrounds and believes that every couple deserves professional and unique photographer services. Non-traditional and unique weddings are Keri's forte as they allow her to find new ways of documenting the big day.

Keri McDonnell Photography works with high-tech cameras and equipment, ensuring the highest quality imagery. Packages can include engagement sessions, multiple locations per photoshoot, and collections in digital file format. Additional services include extra coverage time and a willingness to travel.

• LGBTQ+-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1,000

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1,500

Engagement Shoot
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Multi. Locations

What photography items do you offer?

Team

Keri McDonnell
Keri McDonnell
Creative

I've been taking pictures
my entire life, starting with a Kodak Instamatic and on through Yashica, Pentax, Canon and eventually settling on Nikon, my paintbrush to the world. My current tool of choice is a Nikon Z-6 Mk II.

I began photographing nature and landscapes since my early teens. In the early 2000’s I started to cover both musicians and models, and also architecture. I love to photograph people, capturing those special moments and events. My shooting style is both traditional, getting those typical shots, and non-traditional, pushing the boundaries and into photojournalism. Creative, non-traditional weddings are a real interest for me, from beaches to barns.

I love to work with linear aspects of our world, playing on depth and field. I also love the voyeuristic; street photography is a passion, as well as commercial photography.

Alliance, Ohio Alliance, OH, 44601
Location of (Keri McDonnell Photography)

Other vendors in Cleveland for your wedding