Kenosha Country Club

500 13th Avenue P.O. Box 249, Kenosha, WI 53141 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Guest capacity 50 to 170
Availability Check your date

About Kenosha Country Club

A special place for your special day…

Experience something uniquely different by holding your wedding reception at Kenosha Country Club. Situated on the northeast side of Kenosha County, the Club boasts views of scenic woodlands, the winding Pike River and our picturesque golf course. This breath taking back drop combined with impeccable service and friendly staff makes Kenosha Country Club one of the top venues in Southeast Wisconsin.

While your ceremony is a statement of your love, your commitment, and your hopes for the future, the reception is an opportunity to express your style and personality. From customized menus to creative styling ideas and innovative event concepts, Kenosha Country Club will work with you to create your perfect wedding celebration for up to 200 guests. The Club offers many possibilities, so call today to book a tour and begin planning your dream wedding at Kenosha Country Club.

Follow Kenosha Country Club on
img9205

9 Reviews for Kenosha Country Club

• Jaclyn

Jaclyn · Married on 06/30/2018

I would recommend the Kenosha Country Club to anyone looking for a reception venue. The professionalism from everyone we worked with was outstanding. I had my bridal shower and our wedding reception here and I can't wait until another event comes our way so we can again use the beautiful facilities at the KCC. I worked with Chris Bella for the majority of my planning and I cannot say enough great things about him. I don't know how many long emails I sent his way, but he always responded in a timely manner with an answer for everything. He welcomed me in to take yet another look at the venue several times. He had wonderful suggestions on how to set up the room and time everything throughout dinner and if I had a conflict with something, he would always have an idea on how to fix it (too many tables, where to put the DJ or the cake, etc.). We also had use of the Ross Veranda during our reception and we used this room for our photo booth, which was so helpful to have the extra space! The wedding party was also able to use the beautiful locker rooms downstairs as well, which was useful to store our things or give me and my girls room to bustle/fix my dress when needed. When there was an issue with our cake being delivered, Bella was on top of it calling the bakery and made sure they brought a different cake in time for us to do our grand entrance. My husband and I didn't even know about it until after the fact and when then problem was already solved. He truly went out of his way to make every single detail perfect. Both of our parents and siblings all had great things to say about how wonderful he was to work with. He treated not only my husband and I as the guests of honor, but our parents as well. There were several times he came by to make sure we had everything we needed, but was not the least bit overbearing. The food was wonderful and since we did not make it into the cocktail hour, he saved us some of each kind of hors d'oevres.We had the best experience at KCC!

• Colleen

Colleen · Married on 05/19/2018

Wow! I cannot say enough amazing things about the staff at the Kenosha Country Club! From the first day we visited until after the wedding they went above and beyond to make our day great! David, Kyle, and Chris were wonderful to work with. They went out of their way the day of the wedding and before to check with us, make sure everything was going the way we wanted, and keeping everything moving!

The staff was so amazing and helpful as we were preparing for the wedding day and setting up day of, and they checked in with not only myself but the guests, getting them anything they needed. The day was beautiful, the food was delicious (guests were raving about it), and the staff went out of their way to make it perfect! I highly recommend the Kenosha Country Club for any event, and I would definitely go with them for future events.

Kenosha Country Club FAQ

• What is the maximum capacity of your venue? 170
  • What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue? 50
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 3
  • Describe your venue: Banquet Hall, Country/Golf Club, Historic Building
  • What kind of settings are available? Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor
  • What event services do you offer? Event Planner, Event Rentals, Lighting / Sound
  • What event items are available? Chairs
  • What food and beverage items are available? Linens

• Sunnyside Florist of Kenosha
    Sunnyside Florist of Kenosha Wedding Florists

Wonderful venue that hits a private country club to a tee! Beautiful grounds and peaceful setting; we love being at KCC!

• Grand DJ Entertainment
    Grand DJ Entertainment Wedding DJs

The Kenosha Country Club was recently remodeled and had the opportunity to meet with Banquet Director Joe Tominaro who provided a tour of the club. Quite impressed with this private getaway and highly recommended for your special day!

• 500 13th Avenue, P.O. Box 249 Kenosha, 53141 See on map