Kelly O’Keefe Photography

Zephyr Cove, NV View map Visit website
$220,000 Most Popular Price

$220,000 Most Popular Price

Kelly O’Keefe Photography is a wedding photography company based out of Zephyr Cove, Nevada, just five minutes away from Lake Tahoe. Owner and photographer Kelly O'Keefe is dedicated to helping couples preserve their milestone moments. Her goal is to deliver timeless images that can be cherished and passed down for years to come.

Kelly O’Keefe Photography delights in applying her vibrant energy and creative eye to each project she works on. On your big day, Kelly will capture high-resolution images that vividly depict the occasion's highlights and candid moments. For further coverage, she is available for additional hours upon request. To document moments leading up to the special celebration, Kelly can arrange boudoir, portrait, and engagement sessions. She is even available for fun trash-the-dress photoshoots.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1700

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

High-Res Images
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$220000

Add'l Hours
Multi. Locations
Albums
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Natural
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Slideshow
Trash The Dress
Video
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Matted Prints
Prints
Proofs
Save the Date

Stefanie G. Married on 09/07/2021

Wedding Photographer

Absolutely Amazing in every way possible. Was very patient with my crazy family all wanting to take photos.
    Tania C. Married on 08/02/2021

Above and beyond

When it comes to your wedding day. Finding a photographer is very important. You wanna be able to look back and smile on the photos that were taken but most importantly have those memories captured to show friends and family. And one day even show new friends and grandchildren down the road. There not just pictures. There your history. I will always recommend Kelly to any friend or family. She is lovable, talented, reliable and most important a very important person in my life. She took pictures from the beginning of the day to the end of the night. It was one less thing to worry about. My husband and I are so happy and amazed how the photos turned out. We decided to do something very intimate and decided we knew she would get the job done. So if your looking for a photographer choose her. You'll thank me later ❤ Thank you again Kelly we are so thankful and grateful for you!

Kelly O’Keefe Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Tania. I am so grateful to have been apart of your special moments and I am so happy you are happy!
    Kimber C. Married on 07/01/2021

Photography & Videography

A price cannot be placed on the work that Kelly did in capturing every single detail in photo and video, brilliant beautiful work capturing the most important moments. I highly recommend!!!!!!

Real Weddings

• Chase & Rachel
    20 photos · 09/07/2019

Deals

Kelly O’Keefe Photography 1
Gift

Until October 31st, I will be offering a complimentary 20x30in printed portrait of your favorite photograph from the wedding album.

Team

Kelly O'Keefe
Kelly O'Keefe
Owner

I grew up in a very small town in Nevada, around amazing people, farm fields and animals. I then played sports, took photography classes and graduated with honors in both high school and college. And now you might ask?I am that small town girl living her biggest dreams! Aside from jumping out of planes for joy, I also love to hike, camp, swim, ski, travel and shoot photography every step along the way!!

Here's some fun facts about me:

I picked up a camera 10 years ago and never let go

I've been a professional photographer for 2 years.

I know its crazy but I like Ketchup on my Mac n Cheese.

I live 2,846 Miles from my closest relative BUT I adore long calls back home

I have 718 skydives... and counting!

My biggest pet peeve is being sticky..... sticky=icky!

My comfort food is any thing with cheese or bacon! YUM.

I'm 23 and thriving!

I have met the love of my life, Joshua.

I've traveled to 3 countries and I'm always looking for an adventure!

I'm a goofball with a full heart

1011 Skyland Drive Zephyr Cove, NV, 89448
Location of (Kelly O’Keefe Photography)

Other vendors in Reno for your wedding