Kellie Thomson Professional Makeup Artist

Cleveland, OH View map

Cleveland, Ohio based professional makeup artist specializing in beauty and editorial makeup for weddings, fashion shows, TV/video, photography, and all other special occasions. I have high standards for myself in my artistry which allows me to create flawless looks for my clients. My background in fine arts has lend itself to my creative and artistic process through the knowledge of key concepts such as, color theory, shading, and highlighting. My experience working with cosmetics lines, CHANEL, Sheiseido, and Bobbi Brown, have helped to broaden my knowledge and techniques in makeup application.

Working with people and making them feel more confident in themselves is the best part of being a makeup artist for me. I truly love helping others to make their vision come to life. I feel honored each and every time I makeup a Bride for her big day. Making my clients feel pampered and at ease is always a top priority for me. I take pride in knowing that the makeup I do will last from ceremony through the reception and on to the after party.

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$200

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$75

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$75

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What is the starting price for facials?

$75

Which of the following are included in prices?

Assistant Fee
Consultation

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Facials
Group Services
Makeup
Group Discounts

What makeup services do you offer?

Contour Makeup
Fake Lashes
Tattoo Coverage
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Valerie Married on 05/07/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Kellie is a first class top notch makeup artist with an extensive background in knowledge of her craft and a passion for her industry. She is enthusiastic, accommodating, kind and so easy to work with! I would have no hesitation in recommending Kellie. She is hands down one of the best in the business both professionally and personally.
    Lisa Married on 10/24/2015
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Kellie did an AMAZING job! She did my makeup at 9 am and it looked flawless ALL day! Totally worth it, and get the lashes it makes all the difference for photos! !

Kellie Thomson Professional Makeup Artist's reply:

Lisa, I am so happy that you loved everything! I really enjoyed doing your makeup for Jackie's wedding!
    Kelly Married on 10/24/2015
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Kellie has done makeup for two weddings that I have been in. Most recently for my sister's wedding. She met up months in advance to do a makeup trial and stayed in touch with my sister and I throughout the months up until her wedding. Although I have never had anyone else do makeup for me, there is no reason to have anyone else do it. You can tell this is her passion through the work she does. I definitely recommend her!

Kellie Thomson Professional Makeup Artist's reply:

Kelly, thank you so much for your review! You are such a beautiful girl inside and out and it was such a pleasure to do your makeup again! I can't wait to do your makeup for your wedding day!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

Cleveland, OH, 44102
Location of (Kellie Thomson Professional Makeup Artist)

Other vendors in Cleveland for your wedding