Cleveland, Cleveland, OH 44121 Map · Phone number

About Kelli Williams Makeup Artistry

Kelli Williams Makeup Artistry is a Cleveland-based professional makeup artist that specializes in on-site bridal makeup. With over six years in the makeup industry, Kelli Williams is passionate about transforming brides into beauty goddesses on their wedding day. Experienced and flexible, Kelli Williams Makeup Artistry will provide a stress-free bridal makeup experience and a flawless finished look.

Kelli Williams Makeup Artistry provides on-site makeup application and services to achieve your bridal beauty vision and style. This makeup artist includes a bridal consultation as part of wedding beauty packages and can also handle makeup application for engagement shoots, bridal showers and other wedding events. Event services offered include the following:

• Consultation

Sweet kiss
img0284

13 Reviews for Kelli Williams Makeup Artistry

Sophia Gray · Married on 06/28/2019

Professional and attentive. She is a rare find in the make up industry. I fully recommend her services.

Kelli provided the make up services fir me before attending my family reunion. It was beautiful and flawless. I will use her again.

Sent on 07/18/2019

Allison · Married on 08/11/2018

Kelli was awesome! She did my makeup for my engagement shoot and for my wedding. Both times, she did an excellent job of knowing exactly what "look" to give me that fit with the theme and with my dress. I cannot say how happy I was to have her do my makeup. Photos came out beautiful both times. She's also a genuinely sweet and pleasant person to be around, which is another plus. Highly recommended.

Sent on 08/14/2017

Denise · Married on 08/20/2017

What can I say about Kelli besides she's one of the best makeup artists I know. She's professional sweet caring and she has a special glow with her that will make anyone smile even if your day is not going so well that smile will capture your heart. I used Kelli for my wedding for myself and the girls they all loved their makeup and most important I was a queen for the day and the makeup was flawless. I love Kelli and her work so much that when I met Fantasia at her concert you know who I called to make sure my face was beat. I have other events this year coming up and guess who will be putting my face on? Kelli Williams. So make the right choice because thankfully I did..??????

Sent on 03/17/2017

Award

Kelli Williams Makeup Artistry FAQ

• What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 175
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 80
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?
    $ 80
    $ 60
  • Does makeup price include false lashes?
  • What beauty services do you offer?
    Makeup
  • What makeup services do you offer?
    Contour Makeup
    Fake Lashes
    Tattoo Coverage

• Cleveland Cleveland, Ohio, 44121 See on map
    3309419135 (Phone number)
    Location of (Kelli Williams Makeup Artistry)