Kelli Williams Makeup Artistry Reviews

13 | Cleveland, OH

13 Reviews for Kelli Williams Makeup Artistry

Sophia Gray · Married on 06/28/2019

Professional and attentive. She is a rare find in the make up industry. I fully recommend her services.

Kelli provided the make up services fir me before attending my family reunion. It was beautiful and flawless. I will use her again.

Sent on 07/18/2019

Allison · Married on 08/11/2018

Kelli was awesome! She did my makeup for my engagement shoot and for my wedding. Both times, she did an excellent job of knowing exactly what "look" to give me that fit with the theme and with my dress. I cannot say how happy I was to have her do my makeup. Photos came out beautiful both times. She's also a genuinely sweet and pleasant person to be around, which is another plus. Highly recommended.

Sent on 08/14/2017

Denise · Married on 08/20/2017

What can I say about Kelli besides she's one of the best makeup artists I know. She's professional sweet caring and she has a special glow with her that will make anyone smile even if your day is not going so well that smile will capture your heart. I used Kelli for my wedding for myself and the girls they all loved their makeup and most important I was a queen for the day and the makeup was flawless. I love Kelli and her work so much that when I met Fantasia at her concert you know who I called to make sure my face was beat. I have other events this year coming up and guess who will be putting my face on? Kelli Williams. So make the right choice because thankfully I did..??????

Shemaine · Married on 08/13/2017

Kelli was a true blessing! I had a huge wedding party, Kelli made every woman feel uniquely beautiful! Thank you Kelli for making my special day even more special!

Sent on 08/19/2017
  • O

ODasha · Married on 07/23/2017

Kelli was absolutely amazing! The thing I appreciated most was that she made me look naturally beautiful. She did my makeup for my wedding and bridal shower and I received so many compliments about how natural The makeup looked. I don't wear makeup often and I didn't feel "too made up" at all. I felt comfortable and like myself yet beautiful. She is extremely professional and extremely sweet. She is very knowledgeable and brought my vision to life for my special day. I would recommend Kelli to anyone, she is one of a kind!

Sent on 08/08/2017

Ashley · Married on 07/22/2017

Kelli was awesome most of my girls never wore makeup she made them feel comfortable. I can't thank you enough!

Sent on 08/08/2017

Marrona · Married on 06/17/2017

Kelli is very flexible and professional. She does an outstanding job! I plan to use her for all of my makeup needs!

Sent on 07/06/2017
  • FutureMrsJones

Frances · Married on 06/03/2017

Kelli is amazing!! She is so professional and does amazing work!! I received so many compliments on my makeup on my wedding day!! She is extremely calming, patient, and has a great personality to go along with her wonderful talent. I would definitely use her again and recommend her!!!

Sent on 06/08/2017

Nethrie · Married on 05/27/2017

Kelli is an awesome makeup artist! She was very professional and so great to work with. I was nervous at first because it's very hard to find makeup that matches my skin tone. But she did a great job and did not leave until I was happy with the way I look. Kelli is great!

Sent on 06/01/2017

Alexandra · Married on 05/20/2017

Kelli is truly AMAZING! She did my makeup for my engagement photo shoot as well as my wedding! I may be a little biased, but I'm convinced that I had the very best looking bridal party in history. Kelli shows up whenever you need her to (for my engagement session it was 6am on a Saturday), and she sets up everything that she needs to do her magic. She has such a huge array of products and selections that she can literally create any look you're going for, and then magically make it 100X better. Not only is she extremely talented, but she is such a positive and pleasant person to be around! I am so lucky I got to hang out with her all morning on my wedding day... it was the perfect start to the best day ever!

Sent on 05/21/2017

Amanda · Married on 11/26/2016

Kelli is the ultimate make up artist. She was extremely flexible with all 7 of my bridesmaids PLUS mother and mother-in-law, all different skin tones ALL different looks. She hit the mark on each bridesmaid. Although I was most impressed with my makeup. Kelli and I had a trial session in which she worked out every detail for my big day. As I follow Kelli on social media she is constantly showing new techniques and products that she is trying out. She would make any brides day PERFECT.

Char · Married on 09/10/2016

It felt like a friend or family memeber was applying my make up but looked very professional, thats how friendly she is we had so much fun. Kelli was amazing. Very prompt and professional . From the consultation up to my wedding day and beyond she has been very helpful. I do not wear make up so I wanted a natural look for my wedding day. She respected my wishes and my make up was beautiful. She even went above and beyond helping me get ready. I will never forget that.

It was very hot the day of my wedding and hot in the church and of course I cried going down the aisle, even with the sweat and tears the my make up held very well. The after ceremony touch up service option is great for being picture ready. I will definitely recommend her and will use her again for make up needs.

• 611WithTheEvans

Latrice · Married on 06/11/2016

Kelli the Makeup Genius is AWESOME!!! She is VERY flexible, professional and a has a sweet and inviting personality. I do not wear make up, but I felt comfortable and beautiful wearing it the 4 times she applied it (consultation, engagement pics, bridal shower, and my wedding day). She listened to my ideas on what I wanted to look like and did not do her own thing. Her prices are reasonable and I would HIGHLY recommend her.

Sent on 03/19/2017