Cypress, TX 77429 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $4,000
Availability Check your date

About Kelley Craig Photography

Weddings are my passion. When tackling weddings, I believe it takes something special to achieving success as a wedding photographer. My laid back/fun nature, desire for the perfect shot and love of weddings is a perfect mix that helps me achieve that. I'd love to meet you and talk weddings!

Follow Kelley Craig Photography on

5e41e584de0c279a 1403201860613 girlspaisley
dsc3746b

7 Reviews for Kelley Craig Photography

Kristin · Married on 09/01/2018

I seriously don't know where to start. When I first met Kelley while trying to decide on photographers, I was immediately blown away by her positivity and complete passion for photography. She made me feel extremely comfortable so quickly that I knew she was a great choice. Not only that, but her work is absolutely incredible and she is a total perfectionist (which is amazing in a photographer!). My bridals session was so much fun with her testing out different poses with me and working with the lighting. During bridals and the wedding day, her and her husband (Ben) were constantly nitpicking at things to make sure every shot was perfect. Furthermore, they were both so sweet to my family and friends and did a fantastic job getting shots of everyone that was in attendance. I loved spending our special day with Kelley and Ben and I'm so glad I chose them to capture one of the best days of our lives.

Sent on 10/09/2018

Jessica · Married on 03/25/2017

I can't say enough nice things about Kelley she is such an absolute gem to work with! From the very beginning with engagement photos all the way to our wedding day she was nothing but amazing and professional! Not to mention her photos are breathtaking! On our wedding day she brought her husband to help and both of them went above and beyond to make sure everything was perfect not only with photos, but anything I needed. I'm pretty sure at one point her hubby Ben was lighting candels for me!! Our sneak peak picture was stunning and we can't wait to see more! Thank you Kelley for all your hard work and hope to work with you again soon for family pictures in the future! xo

Sent on 04/04/2017

WOW! Kelley is so awesome! From the very beginning we realized how sweet, warm, and hardworking she is. She was willing to provide support and advice through our entire planning process and always responded to e-mails really quickly. Her attentiveness definitely carried through to our wedding day as well. While planning, I was super stressed about making sure all of the guys pictures were taken, etc. but when the day came I lost all of that stress because she had it covered! She has a great eye for beautiful pictures! Her pictures are so great that our venue has used her shots as marketing ever since our wedding day! You will not be disappointed in her work, don't hesitate book her now! :)

Sent on 05/25/2016

Kelley Craig Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,000.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Natural