Kayla Brooke Photography

Naperville, Illinois View map Visit website
$4,000 Most Popular Price

$4,000 Most Popular Price

To those Covid-19 affected couples: I still have 2020 dates available if you're looking into postponing for later in the year.

Hey future bride and/or grooms! Thanks so much for taking the time to look through my photos and consider me for one of the biggest decisions of your wedding day (in my incredibly biased opinion)! Although based in a Chicago suburb, I'm always up to travel and explore a new place.

I try my best to capture your day how it naturally unfolds and be able to give you whatever tips and tricks I can along the way to make sure you create a timeline that is efficient and also leaves room for a stress free day that allows time for special moments (and photos!) to happen! My favorite things to photograph are laughs between kisses, the golden glow at sunset, a bride twirling or frolicing through a field, and forehead kisses. I love when couples are willing to laugh, have fun, and be completely swept up in what is a beautiful but incredibly fast day!

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$3,200

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$4,000

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Engagement Shoot
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional
Vintage

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Multi. Locations
One Event / Day
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

• Erin
    Erin L. Married on 10/02/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

One of the best decisions we made

I do not have enough nice things to say about Kayla. Even before our initial meeting I had a gut feeling she was going to be the photographer we picked. We did our engagement photos last year and my fiance and I are both not very photogenic people - but we got SO MANY amazing shots where I couldn't believe that was us. She is so positive and encouraging during the shoot and made us feel comfortable. At the wedding she took charge and made sure everyone was where they needed to be. She was always responsive to our emails and was very organized and helpful. Our ceremony got rained out and she was flexible. I don't need to get any photos back yet to know that she did an amazing job and you should not hesitate to book Kayla!

Kylie Married on 11/02/2019

Excellent!!!!!

From the moment we had a meeting with Kayla we knew she was our photographer. The excitement she has for her work really makes you feel special. We had her do an engagement shoot for us in downtown Chicago, which turned out beautiful photos. Our wedding was this past Saturday and I cannot wait to see what Kayla captured. The other thing that sold us on Kayla was the fact that we get all our photos with no watermarks and on an USB drive so we can print them whenever and wherever we want.
  • Rachel
    Rachel Married on 08/03/2019

WONDERFUL photographer!

I am SO HAPPY that we chose Kayla for our wedding photographer. Honestly, it's hard to put into words how fantastic she was during the entire wedding planning process and especially on the day of the wedding. She quickly responded to every email and was super helpful with her suggestions. When we first met her, I felt like we were sitting down with a good friend. She is so sweet, personable, and easy to get along with. I can't emphasize how important it is to hire a photographer that you are comfortable with and can have fun with since your photographer is with you all day on your big day. I also loved that Kayla has a second shooter (her brother). They were both on time, sometimes even finishing ahead of schedule, and they had such a positive energy and genuine desire to really capture the day. It was wonderful being able to trust them to take the reins. So far we have received only a few preview photos, but THEY ARE STUNNING! I've had people tell me the photos look like they should be in a magazine. Kayla is extremely talented, and I can't wait to see the rest of the photos. Stop your search and hire Kayla. It will be the best decision of your wedding planning process!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Real Weddings

• Kylie Wolfe & Corey Wolfe
    32 photos · 11/02/2019

200 E 5th Ave Naperville, Illinois, 60563
Location of (Kayla Brooke Photography)

Kayla Brooke Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Kayla Brooke Photography include in the starting price?

Kayla Brooke Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Kayla Brooke Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Kayla Brooke Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Add'l Hours
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does Kayla Brooke Photography offer?

Kayla Brooke Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism
  • Traditional
  • Vintage

What photography services does Kayla Brooke Photography offer?

Kayla Brooke Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • One Event / Day
  • Second Shooter
  • Trash The Dress
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Kayla Brooke Photography offer for wedding events?

Kayla Brooke Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Digital Files

What percentage of users recommend Kayla Brooke Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Kayla Brooke Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Chicago Suburbs for your wedding