Kay McCue Photography

San Jose, CA View map Visit website
$3,000 Most Popular Price

$3,000 Most Popular Price

Kay McCue Photography is a wedding and engagement photographer based in San Jose, California. Owned and operated by talented photographer Kayla Batista, this company enjoys capturing every precious moment between you and your significant other. Since 2015, Kayla Batista has followed their passion for photography and enjoys helping couples treasure their special day.

Kay McCue Photography offers you and your nearest and dearest a selection of packages for your wedding day, including destination wedding packages, lifestyle sessions, mini sessions, and more. Their destination wedding package offers a one-of-a-kind wedding portrait, plus coverage on your special day. This company also provides other deluxe photo shoots, such as trash-the-dress and engagement photo shoots. Each high-quality image will be received in digital downloads, printed images, or via social media.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$800

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Slideshow
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,000

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Engagement Shoot
Multi. Locations
Slideshow
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Natural
Traditional
Vintage

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Multi. Locations
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

1 User photo

• Clara
    Clara Married on 08/28/2021

The Best! Amazing Vibe and Provides Great Work!

Kayla was awesome!
    We loved our photos!
    Felt comfortable and guided which we needed in our case.
    Even our guest made compliments about our photographer.
    Thank you so much Kayla!
    Kylie A. Married on 07/17/2021

100% recommend

She was absolutely amazing. I got everything I wanted and more. Very accommodating to everything I needed. My guests loved her so much as she was extremely friendly. The turnaround time for my photos was a decent time and I LOVE every single photo. I highly recommend Kay McCue Photography. I picked the platinum package and she was even able to get me in contact with a makeup artist!

Kay McCue Photography's reply:

Thank you so much! you were awesome as well! so happy I got to capture these moments for you! I had a great time. :)
    Samantha M. Married on 07/10/2021

Amazing for destination weddings!

Kayla and her team were amazing. Very friendly and I am so extremely happy with our engagement session as well as our wedding photos. The engagement session was very intimate and we loved how the images turned out. I would for sure recommend Kay McCue photography as your photographer. We ended up with way more photos than we thought and they were all so beautiful. They were also very accommodating to our destination wedding, and made sure to be there ahead of time to meet with us before the night be for the wedding to go over all the details one more time. So thank you for providing such amazing service!

Deals

Kay McCue Photography 1
Exclusive
Kay McCue Photography 2
Offer

This includes a FREE engagement session when you book the Platinum package. ($450 value)

*deposit for the platinum package must be paid before engagement session.

*travel fees may apply if outside the bay area

Kay McCue Photography 3
Offer

This discount is bundling the engagement session with the wedding photography. You will receive a $200 discount on the engagement session. ($450 value)

*Must book both sessions and pay deposits for both for this to apply.
*Deposits must be paid at the time of booking
*Must have booking completed before 12/31/21 (wedding or engagement session does not need to be done before then, just have the booking and deposits paid)

*travel fees may apply

Pricing

Kay McCue Photography Price Rates

sunny oaks drive San Jose, CA, 95123

8am-10pm
Location of (Kay McCue Photography)

Other vendors in San Francisco for your wedding