Portland, OR 97229 Map · Phone number
Availability Check your date
  • Pricing
  • Real Weddings 1

About Katy Weaver Photography

Hey there, I'm Katy! I love documenting big outdoor weddings and weekend-long parties with awesome people. Epic outdoor photoshoots make me SO happy, and spending real, quality time with people is incredibly important to me.

Why? Because people give me energy, and bringing them together is my passion! Whether it's documenting the community that surrounds a couple, or building a community of friends and photographers in Portland, Oregon where I live, it makes me feel alive.

To me, the best weddings are the ones that last a whole weekend or longer. The ones where you get to spend a ton of time with your loved ones and throw a party so epic that you’ll have to look back through your phone the next day to remember all of it.

I would LOVE to get to know you and hear about your relationship and your wedding. Feel free to browse through my reviews and check out my website or blog for more information, or email me to ask about your date!

www.katyweaver.com

Katy Weaver Photography 4
Katy Weaver Photography 5

Kristy Gilman Creitz · Married on 07/06/2019

Katy is amazing!

Katy is absolutely AMAZING! She truly wants to get to know all of her clients and makes sure that she understands what we want out of our photos. How we picked Katy is actually pretty funny- my (now) husband and I had a list of photographers that we looked at separately and we each picked our favorite without hearing the other person's opinion. We both picked Katy! Her photos stood out to us- they're moody and romantic and she captures so many amazing candid photos! My husband and I live in Arizona and got married in Oregon so we were doing a lot of planning from far away. Katy was super easy to work with even though we were far away! When we visited Oregon in March she met up with us and we chatted over a beer so she could get to know us a little better. She had flown home late the night before and had a mild cold but she knew that would be the only opportunity to meet us before the wedding so she pushed through and met with us anyway! That is dedication. Katy was also SO great the day of the wedding. We were running behind all day but she moved quickly and got everyone to focus and get pictures done, which is SO impressive with the number of people there were to keep in line. Katy is an extremely happy and patient person and those are AMAZING qualities in a wedding photographer- she didn't seem bothered or rushed at all during the day (I felt extremely rushed and stressed all day so her calmness helped me stay a little calmer). She got SO many pictures of the wedding and was literally everywhere, capturing all of the cute and funny moments that happened. We were amazed at how much she was running around and how she seemed to know when something worth capturing would be happening because she was ALWAYS there! She got sneak-peek photos (almost 300) to us by 1pm the next day that she picked out and edited super quickly! We were amazed at those photos and cannot wait to see the rest of them when she's done (there are over 5,000 moments from the day, which is INSANE). We HIGHLY recommend Katy for photographing any big-life moments. She is an incredible person and photographer and I guarantee you, you will NOT be disappointed!

Sent on 08/10/2019

Marie · Married on 05/25/2019

Engagement photos and wedding

Katy Weaver is beyond words incredible! Here are the things I love about Katy:

1. Her incredible eye/talent with her camera: we live in Chicago and despite throwing her into a whole new environment to shoot in (including some indoor photos) she was able to on the fly assess the scene for the perfect lighting/backdrop. It was a horrible day with rain and clouds, but that didn’t matter—Katy was able to find the perfect time to go out to Lake Michigan and get some incredible shots (some of the best I’ve seen of the lake even).

2. Her personality: from our first phone chat I felt like we were already friends! She is so easy to talk to and really put us at ease (which helps with normally awkward couples like us!). She knew just how to get us relaxed and really have fun!

3. Her professional skills: Katy is incredibly responsive to all forms of contact and super fast and efficient at getting her edits done. She even got them to us before we wanted them! Also she is super serious about her work and walked us through all the ways she would keep our photos safe and backed up.

Overall if you are considering her DO IT! She is amazing and we love working with her!

Katy Weaver Photography 6
    Katy Weaver Photography 7
    Katy Weaver Photography 8
    Sent on 03/15/2019

Kelsey · Married on 03/03/2019

So talented and fun to work with!

We've worked with Katy twice now (couples photos a few years ago and now engagement photos), and I can't recommend her enough! She helps make you feel comfortable in front of the camera and provides just the right amount of guidance. She's always up for an adventure, and she makes the photoshoot fun! I can't stop looking at our pictures, and I have gotten so many compliments on them.

Sent on 06/11/2019

Katy Weaver Photography Pricing

Katy Weaver Photography Price Rates

Katy Weaver Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 3000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 4000
    Add'l Hours
    Multi. Locations
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Natural
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Second Shooter
    Toning
    Trash The Dress
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Canvas