Portland, OR 97229 Map · Phone number
Availability Check your date
  • Pricing
  • Real Weddings 1

About Katy Weaver Photography

Hey there, I'm Katy! I love documenting big outdoor weddings and weekend-long parties with awesome people. Epic outdoor photoshoots make me SO happy, and spending real, quality time with people is incredibly important to me.

Why? Because people give me energy, and bringing them together is my passion! Whether it's documenting the community that surrounds a couple, or building a community of friends and photographers in Portland, Oregon where I live, it makes me feel alive.

To me, the best weddings are the ones that last a whole weekend or longer. The ones where you get to spend a ton of time with your loved ones and throw a party so epic that you’ll have to look back through your phone the next day to remember all of it.

I would LOVE to get to know you and hear about your relationship and your wedding. Feel free to browse through my reviews and check out my website or blog for more information, or email me to ask about your date!

www.katyweaver.com

Katy Weaver Photography 7

Marie · Getting married on 05/25/2019

Engagement photos and wedding

Katy Weaver is beyond words incredible! Here are the things I love about Katy:

1. Her incredible eye/talent with her camera: we live in Chicago and despite throwing her into a whole new environment to shoot in (including some indoor photos) she was able to on the fly assess the scene for the perfect lighting/backdrop. It was a horrible day with rain and clouds, but that didn’t matter—Katy was able to find the perfect time to go out to Lake Michigan and get some incredible shots (some of the best I’ve seen of the lake even).

2. Her personality: from our first phone chat I felt like we were already friends! She is so easy to talk to and really put us at ease (which helps with normally awkward couples like us!). She knew just how to get us relaxed and really have fun!

3. Her professional skills: Katy is incredibly responsive to all forms of contact and super fast and efficient at getting her edits done. She even got them to us before we wanted them! Also she is super serious about her work and walked us through all the ways she would keep our photos safe and backed up.

Overall if you are considering her DO IT! She is amazing and we love working with her!

Sent on 03/15/2019
    Katy Weaver Photography 8
    Katy Weaver Photography 9
    Katy Weaver Photography 10
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 12/31/2018

Katy Made Us Both So Comfortable!!

Not only did Katy document our wedding in Cuba but she documented the entire full day trip. She made us both feel so much more comfortable in front of the camera --yet still comfortable being ourselves. Katy has great attention to detail and intuition when it comes to lighting, location, etc. We could not have asked for a better photographer and I know these memories will be ones we cherish forever. Katy is down to earth and easy to work with. Attached photos taken by none other than Katy Weaver Photography.

Sent on 02/12/2019
    Katy Weaver Photography 16
  • Maggie

Maggie Villari · Married on 10/06/2018

Katy- The Wonderful Weaver of Whimsy

It has been almost three months since our wedding, and I have not written a review for Katy because I have not found the time to do her even an ounce of justice. I never imagined I would be so lucky to find not only an unreal photographer, but a guide and a friend in Katy. No matter where you are in the world, I strongly suggest with all of my heart that you consider this inspiring woman as your photographer for whatever your needs may be. Besides deciding to marry my husband, having Katy as our photographer might have been the best decision of my life! The love and warmth she exudes in person are just as intense and amazing as the love and warmth she captures. Any anxieties you may have about being photographed, or about your wedding in general, are completely eased when Katy enters the picture.

From helping us solidify our vision, to being our saving grace in a difficult time, to delivering sneak peeks THE NIGHT OF the wedding (and Rehearsal Dinner sneak peeks the night before!), to making us feel loved, to effortlessly becoming a part of our family, Katy was an integral part of making our wedding so magical! I often question whether or not she was real!

Though we are immeasurably grateful for all of her photos and hard work, the most amazing thing about Katy is that she is a kind, warm, wonderful Weaver of whimsical dreams (:P) who made our super-awkward-behind-a-camera selves feel so excited about being photographed!! She reminded us what was happing in a time where everything felt like a blur, that we were making history and celebrating the unique love we’d been building for so long! She fostered so much joy and laughter in us and our family just by being herself, and somehow managed to capture it in otherworldly photos along the way! Because of Katy’s photos and styles, her stories, the ways she celebrates love, her moods, and her incredibly kind and welcoming, down-to-earth self, our wedding was elevated to a plane of existence we hoped, but didn’t know, existed! I don’t think I can ever repay her for what she has done for us, but I hope by spreading her story and her work I can help her make the kind of lovely magic the world needs!

Sent on 01/08/2019

Katy Weaver Photography Price Rates

Katy Weaver Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,000.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Add'l Hours, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Toning, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Canvas, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints

Real Weddings