Portland, OR 97229 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing
  • Real Weddings 1

About Katy Weaver Photography

Hey there, I'm Katy! I love documenting big outdoor weddings and weekend-long parties with awesome people. Epic outdoor photoshoots make me SO happy, and spending real, quality time with people is incredibly important to me.

Why? Because people give me energy, and bringing them together is my passion! Whether it's documenting the community that surrounds a couple, or building a community of friends and photographers in Portland, Oregon where I live, it makes me feel alive.

To me, the best weddings are the ones that last a whole weekend or longer. The ones where you get to spend a ton of time with your loved ones and throw a party so epic that you'll have to look back through your phone the next day to remember all of it.

I would LOVE to get to know you and hear about your relationship and your wedding. Feel free to browse through my reviews and check out my website or blog for more information, or email me to ask about your date!

www.katyweaver.com

Katy Weaver Photography 6
Katy Weaver Photography 7
  • Mallory

Mallory Rex · Married on 09/29/2018

Talented, yes - also so fun to work with!

We originally hired Katy because of her eye for beautiful compositions, moody shots, and earthy, natural images. What we actually received was SO much more. She helped us in the early stages to outline our day, explained every piece of the process so that we felt comfortable and knew what to expect, and was professional from start to finish. Katy is not only a great photographer, but also a fun and lovely human who WANTS to know your story, interacts with guests comfortably and joyously, and can take charge of a photo shoot without hesitation to get the best shots possible (let’s face it- wedding days are a bit chaotic and everyone can be a bit scattered!). Katy is also very versatile -- she effortlessly captured beautiful artsy and formal photos of our ceremony, as well as some of the best candids of our party! The investment in preserving the memories of our wedding day has been worth every single penny and more. You won’t be disappointed.

Katy Weaver Photography 8
    Katy Weaver Photography 9
    Katy Weaver Photography 10
    Katy Weaver Photography 11

K · Married on 09/02/2018

Katy is very talented and great to work with. I was so impressed with the way she put us at ease so that we look natural and happy (not posed) in our wedding photos. And she took so many incredible candids! She truly captured our relationship and our joy as well as the lighting and natural beauty of our venue. I chose Katy because of her beyond beautiful portfolio but found that in addition to her talent she was both very professional and very flexible. I was impressed with her very fast turnaround time – I got my photos before friends who were married almost 2 months before me! We cannot recommend her highly enough.

Eileen · Married on 07/04/2018

Artistic, insightful, organized and gracious. The whole experience with Katy was such a pleasure and a gift that will keep on giving. We planned a low-budget wedding in a park, so this was our single biggest expense. So here's my advice, low-budget wedding people: spend money on Katy. Absolutely worth it. We got some kickass wedding pictures where we both look good, but we also have these amazing portraits that capture the essence of those we love. We also got to see the wedding and reception from different perspectives. Guests told us how much they liked the photographer too. I chose her because she's incredibly gifted at incorporating nature into her images, so if you're thinking nature, she's your person. She was responsive, experienced, consultative and a truth-teller. She manages her business with honesty, integrity and no surprises.

Katy Weaver Photography 12

Katy Weaver Photography Price Rates

Katy Weaver Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,000.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Add'l Hours, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Toning, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Canvas, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints

Real Weddings