Portland, OR 97229 Map · Phone number
Availability Check your date
  • Pricing
  • Real Weddings 1

About Katy Weaver Photography

Hey there, I'm Katy! I love documenting big outdoor weddings and weekend-long parties with awesome people. Epic outdoor photoshoots make me SO happy, and spending real, quality time with people is incredibly important to me.

Why? Because people give me energy, and bringing them together is my passion! Whether it's documenting the community that surrounds a couple, or building a community of friends and photographers in Portland, Oregon where I live, it makes me feel alive.

To me, the best weddings are the ones that last a whole weekend or longer. The ones where you get to spend a ton of time with your loved ones and throw a party so epic that you'll have to look back through your phone the next day to remember all of it.

I would LOVE to get to know you and hear about your relationship and your wedding. Feel free to browse through my reviews and check out my website or blog for more information, or email me to ask about your date!

www.katyweaver.com

Katy Weaver Photography 6
Katy Weaver Photography 7
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 12/31/2018

Katy Made Us Both So Comfortable!!

Not only did Katy document our wedding in Cuba but she documented the entire full day trip. She made us both feel so much more comfortable in front of the camera --yet still comfortable being ourselves. Katy has great attention to detail and intuition when it comes to lighting, location, etc. We could not have asked for a better photographer and I know these memories will be ones we cherish forever. Katy is down to earth and easy to work with. Attached photos taken by none other than Katy Weaver Photography.

Katy Weaver Photography 8
    Katy Weaver Photography 13
  • Maggie

Maggie Villari · Married on 10/06/2018

Katy- The Wonderful Weaver of Whimsy

It has been almost three months since our wedding, and I have not written a review for Katy because I have not found the time to do her even an ounce of justice. I never imagined I would be so lucky to find not only an unreal photographer, but a guide and a friend in Katy. No matter where you are in the world, I strongly suggest with all of my heart that you consider this inspiring woman as your photographer for whatever your needs may be. Besides deciding to marry my husband, having Katy as our photographer might have been the best decision of my life! The love and warmth she exudes in person are just as intense and amazing as the love and warmth she captures. Any anxieties you may have about being photographed, or about your wedding in general, are completely eased when Katy enters the picture.

From helping us solidify our vision, to being our saving grace in a difficult time, to delivering sneak peeks THE NIGHT OF the wedding (and Rehearsal Dinner sneak peeks the night before!), to making us feel loved, to effortlessly becoming a part of our family, Katy was an integral part of making our wedding so magical! I often question whether or not she was real!

Though we are immeasurably grateful for all of her photos and hard work, the most amazing thing about Katy is that she is a kind, warm, wonderful Weaver of whimsical dreams (:P) who made our super-awkward-behind-a-camera selves feel so excited about being photographed!! She reminded us what was happing in a time where everything felt like a blur, that we were making history and celebrating the unique love we’d been building for so long! She fostered so much joy and laughter in us and our family just by being herself, and somehow managed to capture it in otherworldly photos along the way! Because of Katy’s photos and styles, her stories, the ways she celebrates love, her moods, and her incredibly kind and welcoming, down-to-earth self, our wedding was elevated to a plane of existence we hoped, but didn’t know, existed! I don’t think I can ever repay her for what she has done for us, but I hope by spreading her story and her work I can help her make the kind of lovely magic the world needs!

Katy Weaver Photography 14
    Katy Weaver Photography 24
    Katy Weaver Photography 25
  • Mallory

Mallory Rex · Married on 09/29/2018

Talented, yes - also so fun to work with!

We originally hired Katy because of her eye for beautiful compositions, moody shots, and earthy, natural images. What we actually received was SO much more. She helped us in the early stages to outline our day, explained every piece of the process so that we felt comfortable and knew what to expect, and was professional from start to finish. Katy is not only a great photographer, but also a fun and lovely human who WANTS to know your story, interacts with guests comfortably and joyously, and can take charge of a photo shoot without hesitation to get the best shots possible (let’s face it- wedding days are a bit chaotic and everyone can be a bit scattered!). Katy is also very versatile -- she effortlessly captured beautiful artsy and formal photos of our ceremony, as well as some of the best candids of our party! The investment in preserving the memories of our wedding day has been worth every single penny and more. You won’t be disappointed.

Katy Weaver Photography 26

Katy Weaver Photography Price Rates

Katy Weaver Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,000.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Add'l Hours, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Toning, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Canvas, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints

Real Weddings