Katrione's Blooms and Crafts

5405 Birk Way Sacramento CA 95835, Sacramento, CA 95835 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Pricing

About Katrione's Blooms and Crafts

Katrione’s Blooms and Crafts in Sacramento, CA is your dependable team led by Marie Ramos, owner. We are committed to giving you quality flowers and flexible pricing. Offering free consultations, we will be with you every step of the way, from the design phase, adapting your inspiration photos and ideas, while applying fresh elements and unique accents into the final product. Our work starts when you contact us on Wedding Wire or via our website. Your quotes will contain a brief description of what flowers you will get and how they will be styled. We are a personalized wedding floral consultant and supplier of reasonably priced bouquets, corsages and boutonnieres, arch arrangements, floral sprays and centerpieces. We will deliver these to your venue on your very important day. We package full weddings, as well as partial orders.

It is hard to find a floral style that Katrione’s Blooms and Crafts cannot create. From classic and vintage to eclectic and modern, their team will be able to bring your vision to life. Some of their floral services include:

• Event design

Katrione's Blooms and Crafts 2
Katrione's Blooms and Crafts 3
Katrione's Blooms and Crafts 4

Erika · Married on 06/22/2019

Awesome and beautiful floral arrangements!

Marie was absolutely great from the beginning. I ended up selecting her pretty early in the wedding planning process. Then weeks before the wedding, I totally forgot to update Marie about the correct number of everything - centerpieces, corsages, etc. We only used estimates in the beginning so my numbers definitely went higher. But thankfully Marie called me to go over what she needed to put together and deliver to the venue. Even though there was last minute changes, she was very flexible and worked with me.

During the initial consult, she showed me some flower arrangements and asked for my opinion. I also had an arch at my wedding for the ceremony and she asked about the type of fabric to decorate it with. I showed her my colors and she recommended a certain color scheme for the centerpieces vs bouquets vs arch and more.

The day of the wedding - I was SO pleased with how it all turned out. My bouquet was different from the rest, and it was beautiful and elegant. My bridesmaids’ bouquets were beautiful - they matched exactly the color of their dresses. The centerpieces were simple but elegant, and the arch was beautiful. I can’t say I saw everything since I was a bit preoccupied that day 🤪 but from what I saw, it was beautiful.

Marie is great to work with and is very nice. Her prices are definitely cost effective too, which is awesome. Thanks Marie!

Sent on 07/15/2019

Katrione's Blooms and Crafts's reply:

Thank you Erika, you are a joy to work with! My best and warmest regards to you and Jake! Enjoy the life!
  • Zaira

Zaira Chavez Jimenez · Married on 06/15/2019

My Wedding Flowers

Marie was a great florist. She met with me and helped work with my budget and my color scheme. She was very flexible and able to put the types of flowers, arrangements and colors I wanted into my flowers. Prior to my wedding she made trial arrangements in my vases so I could approve them prior to my wedding day. Ultimately, I would purchase flower arrangements from Marie again in the future.

Sent on 08/14/2019

Katrione's Blooms and Crafts's reply:

Thank you, team Zaira and Juan. You were so focused with a clear plan in mind for your floral concepts, choice of vases, and dream wedding flowers. How could we miss? Your wedding by the Sterling Hotel by Wedgewood evoked the charm and beauty of Sacramento. I will always cherish it. I commend your personal attention to details which always translated to us understanding your flower likes.

Award

Katrione's Blooms and Crafts Pricing

Katrione's Blooms and Crafts Price Rates

Katrione's Blooms and Crafts FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 185.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 50.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 15.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 60.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 95.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Set Up, Venue Visit
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Set Up, Venue Visit

• Debbie Ramos Photography
    Debbie Ramos Photography Wedding Photographers

Florists are such lovely people, but here's one who shows not only passion for her work but a unique eye for turning your everyday flowers in to a lovely thing. Katrione's Blooms and Crafts can create stunning eye-catching bouquets and arrangements. Marie's shop won't disappoint. You will love her style...and her prices, too, are Ok.

• ProDJMusic
    ProDJMusic Wedding DJs

With affordable, elegant, and unique floral designs, Katrione's Blooms and Crafts enhances the look of brides, maids of honor, bridesmaids, etc. They also do table decorations, centerpieces, altar flowers, among others. If you want an exquisite look along with great services at a reasonable budget, go with KT Blooms & Crafts.

• 5405 Birk Way Sacramento CA 95835 Sacramento, CA, 95835 See on map