105 Newbury Street, 3rd floor, Boston, MA 02116 Map · Phone number
  • Photos
  • Real Weddings 1

13 Reviews for Katrina Hess Makeup

Alexandra · Married on 08/27/2016

I worked with Katrina for over a year to perfect my wedding brows and it was well worth it! Each time I visit her it is such a treat. I usually walk out with several new make-up or face care items - she always has awesome new products! On the day of my wedding, I had a sunburn right in between my eyes that was peeling. It was a mess but Katrina kept her cool - working tirelessly to make it disappear! She was so professional about it and kept me calm. She did my make up for the rehearsal dinner as well and really listened to my likes and dislikes until we both agreed on the perfect look. She is truly an artist and if you choose to use her for your wedding, I'm sure you will end up going back for other occasions and eye brows as well!

Sent on 10/05/2016

I thoroughly enjoyed working with Katrina Hess for my wedding. I got far more than a beautiful make-up application on my special day. Katrina expertly shaped my eyebrows and started me on a skin care regimen months before the wedding so that I would look my best. I was always happy with my skin, but her recommendations for skin care made my skin look so amazing that my sisters and many co-workers and friends started using the same products.

Katrina scheduled two full make-up sessions prior to the wedding to experiment with different looks and colors. She was attentive to my preferences, such as color choices and preferring lighter foundation. There were no surprises on my wedding day! She confidently told me that we needed the more dramatic eye we had practiced given the rainy day and darker lighting. I just sat and let her work her magic. I LOVED my make-up. Everyone who has seen my close-up shots asked who did my make-up and said Katrina did a wonderful job. She also did the make-up for my bridal party and two friends. They were just as happy.

As an added bonus, Katrina is warm and so easy to chat with. Going to her make-up studio is like visiting a friend. I highly recommend Katrina for your wedding or any special occasion.

Sent on 07/08/2015
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 04/11/2014

Katrina is a true professional. She is also an incredibly talented make up artist and eyebrow shaper. I could not have felt more beautiful on my wedding day and my bridesmaids and mother were stunning as well! I never like the way I look in photos and with Katrina's help I couldn't be happier with my wedding photos ( my makeup lasted all night too, even through a two hour first look). Katrina's studio is beautiful and she offers top of the line skincare products and brow shaping. Katrina truly cares about how you will look and feel on your special day. She doesn't just show up the day of, she works with you in getting your skin and brows in shape months in advance. I would highly recommend Katrina to any bride who is truly looking for an artist and a professional to make her look her best on such an important day!

Sent on 04/23/2014