Los Angeles, CA 90189 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About Katie Robertson Photography

Katie Robertson began photographing weddings professionally in 2003. Weddings have taken her around the world, each time offering her a chance to artfully capture life's greatest moments while relating each couple's story and unique vision. Katie Robertson Photography is based in Los Angeles and New York, or wherever your heart takes you.

10 Reviews for Katie Robertson Photography

Celia · Married on 05/19/2013

Katie took our engagement pictures and they are absolutely FABULOUS!!! I'm so happy with both the way they turned out, and the actual photo shoot experience. She seemed to really "capture the moment". She was professional, yet fun to work with. She also had some great ideas for locations and uploaded the pictures quickly for us to pick our favorites for enlargements. Our pictures were perfect and we couldn't be happier.

Sent on 07/14/2013

Heuerman · Married on 06/23/2012

Katie Robertson was an amazing photographer. She will customize any package you would like. She also did my friend's wedding and came highly recommended. I personally wanted to freedom to create my own wedding book. She provided me with all of my photos as well as the right to use them in production. She is very professional and a very skilled photographer. Use her!

Sent on 12/02/2012
  • F

Bethany · Married on 07/09/2011

Katie was absolutely incredible in every way. She made both me and the groom feel super comfortable with taking pictures, and help to make the day effortless and enjoyable. Our pictures turned out not only amazing, but truly unique and special. Will certainly re-turn to Katie for any future photography needs. Thanks Katie!

Sent on 07/21/2011