Main St, Centreville, VA 20120 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $2,100
  • Pricing
  • Real Weddings 1

About Katie Harmis Photography

Katie Harmis Photography is a professional wedding photographer located in Centreville, Virginia. Owner Katie is passionate about documenting the authentic moments that unfold throughout the day. She loves working with various illumination techniques to add different aesthetics to each photograph. She even brings her own lighting equipment to ensure optimal quality photos that her clients will treasure for years.

A range of expertly crafted wedding packages are offered by Katie Harmis Photography. These bundles include services such as engagement shoots and additional hours. Katie is prepared to jump in to direct group shots and facilitate portraits, but otherwise, she enjoys working discreetly, documenting the day in the most natural way possible. She is happy to travel to destination weddings and elopements to capture your special day wherever it may be.

Follow Katie Harmis Photography on

4 Reviews for Katie Harmis Photography

• Elaine

Elaine Schray · Getting married on 07/04/2021

Simply incredible

Katie is not only professional but personal. She takes the time to get to know every client, couple, and family. I have used her for years. She was my graduation photographer, family reunion photographer, personal photographer, and most importantly my engagement photographer. On five days notice she FLEW TO FLORIDA and captured the most incredible moment of my life. Katie makes every moment magical and fun. Every laugh and photo is natural. She makes you feel safe and comfortable and it really shows in her work. I have been working with her for years and I plan on continuing to work with her for years to come. I can not recommend her enough. Katie’s work and personality shows how much she cares about your wants and needs. LOVE LOVE LOVE!

Sent on 03/17/2020

Katie Harmis Photography's reply:

Elaine!!!! Thank you so much for this amazing review!! I am so blessed to have been there for all of your amazing moments in life and I can’t wait to photograph more amazing moments ahead of you ❤️
  • Michelle

Michelle Long · Married on 06/12/2020

Super sweet and accommodating photographer!

Katie did such a wonderful job capturing our engagement photos, and our small wedding (since our large one got rescheduled thanks to COVID-19!) We wanted to work with her to reschedule our original celebration, but she went above and beyond by also coming to photograph our small ceremony! She is such a pleasure to work with and is SO incredibly sweet, knowledgeable, and accommodating. I have never had my photo taken professionally, but Katie did a great job telling me what to do and posing me us in ways that turned out amazing in photos! She did a phenomenal job and we absolutely loved the result 💙

Sent on 05/12/2020
  • Vanessa

Vanessa · Married on 09/28/2019

Personable & over all amazing

Katie agreed to be our photographer 2 months before our wedding & she surpassed our expectations! I met with her 2 times before the wedding so that we could get a feel for eachother & to get to know eachother better. I seriously felt like I was hanging out with my friend. Shes so personable and genuinely wants to get to know you and your wants for your pictures. She was so accommodating the day of our wedding and took her time taking our pictures and making sure she got great shots. She sent lots of sneak peeks after the wedding & the rest of the pictures were flawless. I cant thank her enough! Shes so talented at what she does.

Sent on 01/14/2020

Katie Harmis Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Vanessa! This is seriously so sweet. You guys are so much fun to hangout with and to photograph! I felt so much love on your special day. I hope you guys are doing really well!

Katie Harmis Photography Pricing

Katie Harmis Photography Price Rates

Katie Harmis Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 1800
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 2100
    Albums
    Digital Files
    Flush Mount
    Save the Date
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Film
    Natural
    Photojournalism
    Traditional
    Vintage
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Trash The Dress
    Wedding Portraits

Real Weddings

• Main St Centreville, VA, 20120 See on map
    Location of (Katie Harmis Photography)