Katie Fri Photography

Mechanicsburg, PA View map Visit website
$3,375 Most Popular Price

$3,375 Most Popular Price

Katie Fri Photography is a wedding photographer based near Lancaster, Pennsylvania. Katie, the owner, and lead photographer aims to make your journey from initial consultation to the big day simple and stress-free. Knowing contemporary, film, and vintage photography styles, Katie Fri Photography will ensure that your moments of love and connection are recorded for you to enjoy.

Wedding services with Katie Fri Photography all include a complimentary engagement session with high-resolution images, delivered as digital files. These images are also available as albums, canvas, matted prints, and prints. In addition to weddings, Katie Fri photography can provide service for other events or celebrations. This photographer offers a range of wedding services which include:

• Additional hours
  • Engagement sessions
  • One-event-per-day policy
  • Second photographer
  • Wedding portraits
  • Willingness to travel
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,950

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,375

2nd Shooter
Multi. Locations
Albums
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Film

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
One Event / Day
Second Shooter
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Matted Prints
Prints

• Chelsea
    Chelsea Married on 11/20/2021

Thank you!!!

Katie is so talented, seriously I can’t speak highly enough about her work. She was the first photographer I met with and I was sold in 5 minutes. She is so detailed oriented and takes so much pride in her work and it shows. What I loved the most from working with her is she’s seriously someone I am honored to be able to call her a friend I’ve only known her for two years but I feel like I’ve known her longer. From engagement photos, to covid wedding postponements, impromptu covid elopement, finally our big wedding celebration including our baby announcement, she’s been there for us literally every step of the way. She ELIMINATED all of the stress of who needed to be where for photos and everyone had a BLAST working with her. She is so down to earth and has such a bubbly personality. You don’t feel posed or awkward she brings out the best in you and captures it all!! Katie it has been such a pleasure working with you !! Thank you for capturing all of the precious moments, I relive my wedding day thanks to you!! Thank you for being there every step of the way!! You mean the world to us!!! Thanks again!! Chelsea and Nick H.
  • Gabby
    Gabby K. Married on 09/25/2021

Amazing!!!

Katie was more than I could have asked for at our wedding. She made sure to communicate with us throughout the entire process. She helps you learn how to pose so the process is quicker and stress free on your wedding day. Not only did she take STUNNING photos she was a huge help, she even helped us secure my veil to my hair when getting ready.
    Alex Married on 06/05/2021

Amazing photos

Katie is great! She did our engagement photos and our wedding photos. They turned out beautiful! Katie is professional and listens to any ideas you may have and always comes ready to work. Highly recommend to anyone looking for a wedding photographer

Mechanicsburg, PA Mechanicsburg, PA, 17050

8:00am-5:00pm Mon-Thurs 9:00am-2:00pm Fri
Location of (Katie Fri Photography)

Other vendors in Lancaster for your wedding