Denver, CO 80299 Map · Phone number

About Kathryn Kim Photography

I love natural light and the simple beauty of nature. My style of photography is very natural, and my goal is to capture who you are as a couple, in the most genuine way possible! I absolutely love how we are all made so individually and beautifully, and getting to capture that on camera is a total joy.
I also understand that you may need some guidance along the way, and I'm there to help! I am honored to capture your amazing wedding in an art form that you can enjoy and relive for the rest of your life!

I would love for you to contact me with any questions!

kathryn@kathrynkimphotography.com

Kathryn Kim Photography 3
  • Danielle

Danielle Short · Married on 05/24/2019

Highly recommend Kathryn Kim Photography

From the moment I saw Kathryn's website online, I knew I wanted her to be our wedding photographer. Not only does she take amazing photos but she has so much personality and it shows on her website, in her work, and in all of her communications. She was extremely organized and communicative throughout the entire process and kept us informed every step of the way. On the day of the wedding, it was like having another friend there taking our photos. Kathryn and her second shooter Sarah did an incredible job documenting all the special moments and were friendly with the guests and so easy to work with. After going through the whole process and having seen the final product and all the photos, I would highly highly recommend Kathryn Kim Photography for weddings and other special life things!

Sent on 06/18/2019

Gina · Married on 10/27/2018

How do I rate more than 5 stars..

From the moment we met I knew that if Kathryn wasn’t at our wedding taking photos, I would need her there as a friend and guest (although to be fair, I’m so lucky she was taking photos!!). She took both our engagement (which I wasn’t sure I wanted but I’m SO glad we did because 1. They’re unreal and 2. It gave us an opportunity to be in front of the camera with Kathryn before the wedding) and our wedding photos, and since then we’ve been forced to build a minor shrine to ourselves because they're that good. I appreciated her location suggestions for our engagement photos, her flexibility and easy goingness ALWAYS, her schedule for the literally all of the wedding, and her Bachelor knowledge. Instead of having to pose, she captured the magic that was already there in the moments that everyone saw and the ones that no one did. The emotion is palpable in every picture. Not only has everyone LOVED our photos but so many people have said they brought them to tears. Kathryn, you are the best thing. Thank you thank you thank you.

Sent on 11/21/2018

Sidney · Married on 10/20/2018

Reliving our perfect day, whenever we want

Kathryn is AMAZING to work with. We first booked her for our wedding photos. With so many decisions that had to be made, Kathryn was always a great help in aiding us through the process. We had a phone call and discussed some of the ideas we had, she offered suggestions for locations and helped us figure out how to time it all with our complex timeline. We chose to do a first look and it did not disappoint. Kathryn brought out the best in us and we had loads of fun in the process. She’s a miracle worker haha. 8 hours on your fee photographing isn’t easy, but her shots at the end of the night were just as precious as the first she took.

Once I got the photos back, it was like living the day and it’s magic all over again. She caught so many happy tears, laughs, smiles and all the emotions came flodding back. When you’re in your own wedding, the day really does flash in the blink of an eye. A whole year of planning came and went in what was truly the best day of our lives. We can’t express enough how much it means that Kathryn was able to capture it all.

5-stars to Kathryn’s Kim Photography for her talent, easy going-ness yet professionalism, passion for creating good photos, ability to make you look so good and natural, and ability to get so much out of the day.
    I’m posting some of the photos I downloaded to my phone and we also got high resolution versions for printing

Sent on 11/18/2018

Kathryn Kim Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,200.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,700.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress