31 Reviews for Kathryn Kim Photography

28 Kathryn Kim Photography Reviews

She is the absolute best!! Captured our wedding day perfectly

Profile Picture Steffy, 12/5/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

My husband and I could not be more pleased with our wedding photos! Kathryn Kim Photography did such a fantastic job (even with some rainy weather)! Kathryn worked with us before the wedding to make sure we got all the photos we wanted. We received the photos in a very reasonable time after the wedding. We HIGHLY recommend Kathryn Kim Photography!

Profile Picture User5510172, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Kathryn was wonderful to work with during both our engagement shoot and wedding day. She was great about listening to what was important to us and I think captured our style very well. We were so pleased with all of our photos and wouldn't hesitate to recommend her to others looking for a wedding photographer.

Profile Picture Ellen, 7/10/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Kathryn was so great to work with! She photographed our engagement session and our wedding. She was very engaging, and we really felt like we could be ourselves.

Profile Picture Kelli, 7/4/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

When planning our wedding, my wife and I mutually agreed that the pictures were one of the most important parts. Choosing Kathryn Kim as our photographer was the absolute best decision we could have made. I was highly stressed out in the time leading up to our pictures due to inclement weather conditions, and Kathryn kept me calm, reassuring me that everything would turn out well. Everything turned out more than well! Everything was so perfect, I have been showing off my pictures to everyone willing to look at them. Kathryn was flexible and kind. She made alternative arrangements in the case that the weather did not permit the pictures I had in mind. She found a gorgeous location to shoot our photos. While photographing, she encouraged us to be ourselves, and then expertly captured out love and the essence of our relationship. She made the photo session fun, and even bought a prop for us that I specially requested at the last minute! The turn around time on getting our photos was quick and timely. The end result was breathtaking. Every single photo was amazing, and I had such a hard time choosing favorites, that I have had each and every photo printed out to have a hard copy. I have had numerous people ask me who my photographer was, and I proudly tell them Kathryn Kim. I would recommend Kathryn Kim Photography to anyone who wants pictures they will be able to cherish for a lifetime.

Profile Picture Corey, 5/22/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Kathryn was great to work with. The photography package we chose was a great value with an engagement shoot and photo book. The pictures turned out perfectly and we couldn't be happier!

Profile Picture Jane, 5/2/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

Kathryn was terrific. She had a very relaxing presence, but managed to capture so many terrific shots. She had everything setup long before the day of the wedding, by making sure she understood the type of photo's we were looking for. Everybody who has seen the photo's are commenting how good of a job she did. We would recommend her for any event.

Profile Picture Dave, 12/17/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Kathryn was the photographer for our Denver wedding in October of 2014. She is a fantastic photographer and we would highly recommend her. Kathryn took a lot of time to learn what we wanted from our wedding photos and we are very pleased with how they turned out. She has a great eye and took a number of creative and unique pictures.

We ended up taking pictures at a variety of locations on the wedding day and Kathryn scouted places the week before so we could optimize our time at each location. Kathryn was able to naturally place us in poses and it did not feel awkward (something we were both worried about). She is easy to talk to and we both felt very comfortable around her. Kathryn blended in well at the wedding and reception and she was able to get some great candid pictures.

Finally, Kathryn was very responsive. She responded to emails within 24 hours and was available by phone whenever something came up. Kathryn delivered everything she promised and we honestly couldn't recommend her enough!

Profile Picture User4612636, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Kathryn was AMAZING. We met with multiple photographers, but I knew instantly she was the photographer I wanted for the wedding! She was very interested in our story from the beginning, and ensured us that she would capture our love the day of the wedding. Throughout the planning process, she was quick to respond with questions, and was really flexible when we changed our original plan. The day of she arrived on time and immediately went to work documenting everything! We received a TON of pictures (I think around 1600) in the 7 hours Kathryn was with us, and they are beautiful!! She was able to capture every moment, even the ones I missed, and all of our friends and family raved about our pictures. I would definitely recommend Kathryn, and we will definitely be using her again in the future!

Profile Picture Maggie, 10/12/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Kathryn was amazing! Not only did she make a special trip for us, she really felt like family! Very easy going and great creativity, her photos are beautiful. I've had so many people who have looked at our album and say "I felt like I was there... The photos really captured the mood of the wedding and the beautiful setting." Hands down best photographer I've used!

Profile Picture Sarah, 9/26/14, 1 Review
4.7

Very personable and willing to freeze her butt off for our engagement photos due to bad weather! One piece of advice would be to photograph the groomsmen and groom first and bridesmaids and bride after them. Girls take way longer to get ready.

Profile Picture Leah, 8/21/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

Kathryn was always there to answer questions and supportive. Our engagement pictures ended up being during a blizzard and she just went with it with a smile on her face. Our ceremony was in a rain storm and did not make a big deal of it. Our pictures turned out wonderful despite our rough environments. She is great

Profile Picture User4380312, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Kathryn was a pleasure to work with! She was extremely organized and eager to help. Her laid-back personality made her easy to work with. She had great creative ideas for the engagement shoot and did a wonderful job capturing the emotion of the wedding. Kathryn's photos contained a great mix of posed photos (both her ideas and ours) and candids.

In a nutshell Kathryn is creative, fun, professional, laid-back, and a great photographer.

We would highly recommend her to anyone looking for an amazing photographer!

Profile Picture User3702720, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

Kathryn was incredible throughout our entire event - from getting ready, to shooting the venue, exiting the reception as bride and groom, and so much more. Her photographs captured raw and genuine moments that I'll keep with me to remember how special that day was. As out-of-towners, Kathryn met with us while we were in state to check out the venue. She took the time to discuss the contract, photo styles, and even the Colorado weather. I couldn't have asked for a better photographer for such an important event. She was, and is, spectacular!

Profile Picture Melissa, 5/17/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Kathryn did an amazing job capturing our personalities and those cute candid moments. Very personable and fun to work with. She had great suggestions for shots as well as being open to ideas I wanted to try (aka crazy poses seen briefly on Pinterest). I would highly recommend her!!

Profile Picture Mimi, 10/27/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Kathryn was able to capture our special day with so many wonderful photographs. We have heard nothing but compliments about Kathryn from family and friends. What a talented photographer with such a warm and kind personality.

Profile Picture Aly, 6/15/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Kathryn was fabulous to work with! She was always very quick to respond to my emails and provided thorough answers to all of my questions. She created a timeline for the day of my wedding to ensure everything went smoothly and efficiently...I have been in a lot of weddings and never experienced such organized photogrpahy with the bridal party! Our photos were ready within just a few weeks after the wedding with her excellent artistic editing style. Kathryn captured our special day in a unique way that we will cherish forever! I am so grateful that we chose her and I would highly recommend her. :)

Profile Picture Katie, 5/18/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Kathryn was so perfect for us. She traveled all the way across the country to come shoot our wedding. Kathryn was so accommodating and willing to work with us on many different things. She captured all of our emotions and all of the special moments perfectly. I love our wedding photos and can't imagine them being any more perfect. Looking back at the pictures from our wedding day, I remember the way I felt in every moment that Kathryn captured. She has such a special way of capturing not only the image, but the emotions and feelings as well. Her skills and talents are evident in all of the photos that she takes. Such a special lady with an amazing personality, that is sure help you remember your event for the rest of your life. Thanks Kathryn!!

Profile Picture Kristin, 1/12/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Kathryn was such a delight to have at my wedding and she was so flexible to take photo's in the way I wanted my photos to look! She is extremely friendly and approachable. It felt very natural to have her with me on my wedding day!

Profile Picture User3143854, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

We greatly appreciated the timely and professional manner in which Kathryn undertook our special day with exceptional quality! She was so wonderful to work with throughout the entire process. Her professionalism exceeded our expectations along with the quality of her work. We were absolutely impressed with the results! It was refreshing to see her unique and artistic expertise in a wedding world full of traditional images. She is so artistically blessed and her creativity flourished throughout the two days of shooting our wedding and festivities!

We have heard nothing but great things from our family and friends in regard to the beautiful images she created. She has left an outstanding impression in our memories. We could not be more grateful for her photography services as she surpassed our expectations in such a crucial role in our wedding. Thank you so much for being a part of making our day so special and helping us remember it forever!

Profile Picture Danielle, 9/15/12, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Absolutely stunning wedding photos that I still receive complements on constantly. Kathryn was a pleasure to work with, with the perfect balance of professionalism and pleasantness. I would highly recommend for any of your photography needs.

Profile Picture Christina, 11/25/11, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Kathryn was wonderful to work with and I would recommend her to anyone searching for a wedding photographer! We will cherish our wedding photos forever and have Kathryn to thank!

Profile Picture User2145375, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews

Personal, creative photography!

Profile Picture User3294575, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Kathryn's previous work and natural tendency to capture the beauty of a moment really drew me to choose her as our photographer. Although she was on the opposite side of the country, she was willing to come to our special weekend. Preparing for that weekend, Kathryn was helpful in organizing the day's events when it came to photography. She was insightful, helpful and encouraging through the business of the day's events. We have a plethora of amazing photos from the weekend's events that are so precious to us. She helped us see moments and people that we could not catch ourselves. The quality of work she bestowed to us afterwards was just as wonderful as her presence that weekend! Kathryn has a zeal for life that penetrates into her work. She has an infectious personality that really captivates most everyone in her path. I highly recommend not only her work but her at your event. What a package deal and blessing you will receive!

Profile Picture LeeAnn, 4/30/11, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Kathryn did an amazing job with our wedding photos! She captured our special day perfectly and was so fun and professional to work with. Couldn't have asked for anything better!

Profile Picture Lorien, 6/5/10, 1 Review