Katherine Elizabeth Photography

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$5,000 Most Popular Price

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$5,000 Most Popular Price

Katherine Elizabeth Photography is a photography business based in Glen Burnie, Maryland. In addition to Glen Burnie, Katherine is more than happy to serve the surrounding Baltimore, Annapolis, and Frederick areas. She also serves couples from Pennsylvania to Virginia as well as couples hosting destination/ travel weddings. On your wedding day, Katherine will slip behind her lens and capture your love story in an authentic yet creative manner.

Katherine Elizabeth Photography takes a unique approach to her photography. She combines photojournalistic, classic, and artistic styles for a truly unique and comprehensive look. If you would like, she can provide you with additional hours. Katherine also offers boudoir shoots and engagement shoots so you can remember all aspects of your wedding. You can choose from photography items such as:

• Canvas
  • Digital files
  • Matted prints
  • Prints
  • Hispanic or Latinx-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$3,250

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$5,000

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Engagement Shoot
Albums
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Flush Mount
Matted Prints
Prints

• Bradley
    Bradley Getting married on 09/04/2022
    Katherine was awesome. I enjoyed working with her and I thoroughly enjoyed the quality time we spent together. I wanted to start getting into modeling and then she took the pictures for my portfolio. The pictures came back quick and were very high quality. She was very good at direction and had tons of ideas. If there was anything I'd critique is to stop being so nice! She's actually the nicest and most professional photographer I've had the privilege to work with. Thanks for the service Katherine! Looking forward to working together again!
  • Sydney
    Sydney M. Married on 08/13/2021

Phenomenal!

Absolutely amazing! Katherine is truly the best. She made my husband and I feel so comfortable, helped guide us every step of the way, and really gave us memories that’ll last a life time. I don’t know what we’d do without her, she was able to capture our elopement in such a magical way. Despite the huge storm beforehand, she was able to capture amazing photos and I’m still in awe in how perfect everything looks. I was someone who felt nervous and awkward in photos, but she definitely helped me step out of my comfort zone and have fun with the session. I absolutely love every single photo and cannot pick just one favorite. I will most definitely continue to use Katherine for future events!
  • Corinne
    Corinne L. Married on 08/13/2021

Amazing Wedding Photographer!

From the first time we met Katherine in person for our engagement shoot, she made us feel extremely comfortable in front of the camera. She even worked with us to incorporate some shots with our dog, Ryder. Throughout the wedding planning process Katherine was extremely helpful and kind, offering advice and assistance to make sure we felt comfortable and ready for our big day. Katherine is a highly skilled photographer and made sure to capture all of our special moments on our wedding day while also making sure we made the most of our time celebrating with family and friends. We could not be happier with how our wedding photos turned out. I highly recommend Katherine as your photographer for your wedding, you won't regret it!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

7580 Brightwater Beach Rd Glen Burnie, MD, 21060
Location of (Katherine Elizabeth Photography)

Katherine Elizabeth Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Katherine Elizabeth Photography include in the starting price?

Katherine Elizabeth Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Katherine Elizabeth Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Katherine Elizabeth Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Add'l Hours
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does Katherine Elizabeth Photography offer?

Katherine Elizabeth Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does Katherine Elizabeth Photography offer?

Katherine Elizabeth Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Boudoir Shoot
  • Destination / Travel
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Second Shooter
  • Trash The Dress
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Katherine Elizabeth Photography offer for wedding events?

Katherine Elizabeth Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Canvas
  • Flush Mount
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints

What percentage of users recommend Katherine Elizabeth Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Katherine Elizabeth Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Baltimore for your wedding