Katherine Elizabeth Photography Reviews

35 | Glen Burnie, MD

35 Reviews for Katherine Elizabeth Photography

Stephaney Mcintyre · Getting married on 04/09/2021

Engaged & Inspired Wedding Experience

Katherine was ABSOLUTELY AMAZING from planning to follow-ups after the wedding! From our first meeting, she was so warm, engaging, enthusiastic, and her guidance through our entire planning process was invaluable. On the day of, she and her partner photographer made the entire bridal party feel so at ease and comfortable, capturing the entire experience beautifully. I highly recommend Katherine and will continue to look for opportunities to work with her again with my family & friends in the future!

Sent on 01/28/2020
  • Priya

Priya Etwaroo · Getting married on 06/19/2020

Very pleased with Katherine!

My fiancé and I just had our engagement photoshoot with Katherine. She was amazing! Definitely a people person. She was very welcoming, easy to talk to, responded quickly to emails and texts, and made all of our ideas/visions happen in terms of the creativity of the photos we took. It was a cold February morning session, and for most of the time I wasn’t wearing my jacket, but rather, a two piece Indian gown. Katherine held my jacket while shooting photos of us, constantly making sure I would warm up in between snapping photos. We can’t wait to work with her again at our wedding!

Sent on 03/02/2020

Liset · Married on 03/07/2020

Honestly, Katherine did an AMAZING job! My fiancé and I were so happy when we got to see our engagement shoot photos, they were just like we invisioned it. She also managed to have the photos ready before the 2-3 week time frame!
    Katherine has such a great personality which helps you feel comfortable. She’s also great in answering any questions you may have in regards to the wedding not only photography. (Which is very helpful) She even managed to edit out a stain on the floor so that the picture can look flawless!
    What I love about her style is her ability to capture vibrant colors, using light to influence her image, and taking photos in different angles to get the perfect shot! We couldn’t be happier with her work, and we look forward in working with her for our wedding and other life memorable moments!

Sent on 10/03/2018
  • Liset

Liset L. Sandoval · Married on 03/07/2020

Beautiful Captures

Katherine is the kindest person I have met. I dont think I could have chosen a better photographer. Katherine shot my engagement shoot back in Oct. 2018 and we chose her again for our wedding day due to her charismatic personality. She is the nicest person which is great to calm your nerves on the BIG day! I myself found myself a little nervouse the day of while getting ready: with my heart beating quickly, trying to control my breathing, and getting ready for the BIG moment. She kindly offered me water and let me tell you, Im glad she did because I autimatically felt better. Shes a photographer whose not only capturing photos but, there with you every step of the way. She even busseled my dress, things I was unaware of doing. But I am glad for having her every step of the way capturing all our special moments. Her and her partner did a great job by capturing all the details you anxiously plan for. She thoughtfully tried speaking spanish to my spanish speaking relatives to help them giggle during the famly portraits. Overall, Katherine did a phenomenal job capturing our story. Thank you!

Sent on 04/26/2020
  • Katie

Katie Dempsey · Married on 12/27/2019

Katherine is the best!!!

I've been following Katherine's photography journey for a long time. I hired her previously for a personal portrait session and knew I would hire her as my wedding photographer. We had a small wedding that turned out to be a pain to plan and Katherine was incredibly flexible and patient with me as I worked to iron out the location and the pictures we wanted. Everyone who saw the sneak peeks loved them and now having looked through the whole gallery, I can't wait to get prints to fill frames and to show them off to everyone. Everyone who attended the wedding loved her energy and how effortlessly the picture-taking session after the ceremony went. There will never be enough words to express how grateful I am that Katherine was our wedding photographer.

Sent on 01/10/2020
  • Molly

Molly · Married on 10/12/2019

Such a wonderful experience!

I can't even decide where to begin with Katherine, we had such an incredible experience with her. Choosing a photographer was the part of wedding planning that I was most worried about, after all these are your wedding photos... forever! After reviewing her portfolio, I knew that I liked her style of true-to-color photos that captured the emotions and love of the day in the candids as well as in the posed pictures. When I met with Katherine about 7 months before my wedding, I knew immediately that she was the photographer for us. She is so down to earth and kind, she wants to get to know you before she works with you and genuinely takes interest in your life and love.

I was so nervous for engagement photos but Katherine was so patient with me throughout the planning (what time of year? what do I wear? actually, can we change the date?!) and the shoot was so much fun! She kept us laughing and made us felt at ease. By the wedding day, she even had my husband saying he was enjoying the picture taking which I could not believe! We were communicating often in the days and weeks leading up to the wedding that when she arrived to begin shooting on the day of I was so excited to see her because she truly feels like a friend now!

Katherine was extremely organized on the wedding day which was one of my biggest concerns with my photographer. My extended family is still talking about how efficiently she had the groups change up to get the photos done quickly after the ceremony! Her creativity throughout the day was awesome - she would come up to us and ask "Hey, how do you guys feel about doing some running pics?" umm, we feel great about it!!

Last but not least, we are in love with our photos! (which arrived extremely quickly I must add!)We can't stop looking at them and have had so much fun reliving our day through Katherine's beautiful work.

We are so so happy with our decision to go with Katherine for our photos and we can't recommend her enough. She captured our day so perfectly and I feel like I gained a friend as well :)

Sent on 09/24/2019
  • Ashley

Ashley Kamauf · Married on 09/07/2019

Amazing and personal experience!

I found Katherine through a search on Instagram, and I am so very glad that I did! She was wonderfully personable from the very beginning, taking the extra time to get to know me and my fiance and our story and wedding vision. Her experience was obvious and she was super helpful in making the day worry free! It doesn't hurt that we got our entire set of photos delivered in less than a month, completely blowing our expectations out of the water. We would highly recommend Katherine if you are looking for someone sweet, personal, and professional!

Sent on 11/04/2019
  • Lindsay

Robert · Married on 08/10/2019

Favorite person & photographer ever

Other than being the most amazing human being ever, Katherine is an OUTSTANDING photographer. We met at a best friends wedding that she photographed, and her calm presence is something that resonated with me, and her talent clearly stood out. I’ve since had her photograph our engagement shoot, a personal photo session, and our wedding. Despite moving to New York I traveled down to her for each of these events because her photos and personality are unmatched by anyone else I met. You will never be disappointed by her photos, has sent each album earlier than expected, and somehow always makes you feel even more beautiful! These special moments have been captured so perfectly and I even gained a friend! Love you Katherine!

Sent on 09/18/2019

Sara Corbin · Married on 07/02/2019

An amazing photographer!

Katherine is an amazing photographer and hiring her for our wedding day was a great decision. From the first time we talked I could tell she was very committed to helping make our day special, and she was full of creative ideas and suggestions for how to capture the day. Her communication is excellent - she was very proactive in reaching out to explain the process and also sends a personalized questionnaire in advance to ensure your vision for the photography is captured.

On our wedding day she went above and beyond, capturing every little moment of the day. She has such a calming presence and is really great at making people feel comfortable during the photography process. Her energy, positivity and sense of humor helped make the evening even more fun, and we were truly able to relax and have a great time with the photography.

She has such a unique eye, and I love the way she captured our day. The photos exceeded my expectations and I have gotten nothing but compliments on them. She also delivered our full gallery in advance of what was expected.

Katherine is such a talented, fantastic photographer. I could not recommend her more. Thank you Katherine for the beautiful photos and helping to make our day so special!

Sent on 07/02/2019

Katherine Elizabeth Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Sara so allowing me to be a part of your wedding day!! It was such an honor to capture such a special day in your life!!

Mia Chiarella · Married on 04/14/2019

A "zoo" of a wedding with an amazing photographer!

What can we say? When my husband and I were looking for photographers for our wedding at the Maryland Zoo in Baltimore, we were definitely pressed for time. We only had eight months to plan everything, and from the very start, Katherine was the best choice we made. Initiative-bound and determined, she researched our venue and on our special day, she took care of everything, capturing priceless moments that we never could have imagined. Katherine is also extremely knowledgeable about the wedding photography business in the Baltimore metropolitan/D.C. area, and her passion and drive put my husband and I at ease, as we knew we were in fabulous hands. Lastly, I have to say that Katherine's positive and supportive attitude kept all of our photo sessions light and fun, yet she still commanded the crowd like a boss, keeping my husband and I calm and laughing throughout the entire process. Katherine Elizabeth Photography is among the highest quality and professionalism in the wedding industry, and without a doubt, we highly recommend this photographer.

Sent on 05/25/2019
  • Jane

Jane · Married on 02/02/2019

Choose Katherine!!

Katherine was nothing less than amazing. She helped us navigate the crazy wedding world and went above and beyond for us not only for our gorgeous pictures but on anything wedding related. She made us feel comfortable and like someone was truly on our side during our wedding process. She checked up on us between our engagement shoot and wedding and gave us sneak peaks of our shoots super fast! Our pictures are so much more than I could have hoped for and I love that we were able to download them all too. She was even my personal savior when I had to change my makeup artist last minute and gave me amazing recommendations from her knowledge and experience in the wedding scene.
    I highly recommend Katherine to anyone who is looking for quality, beautiful photos taken by a truly lovely, quality person.

Sent on 05/03/2019

Victoria Villodas · Married on 01/09/2019

Professional, Talented, And A Joy to Work With

Katherine took both our Engagement photos and Wedding photos and they both came out fabulous! She is professional, talented, and a joy to work with. She has creative ideas for new and different photos, while also nailing the classics.

Sent on 11/07/2019

Kat G · Married on 11/03/2018

Beautiful fall wedding photos

We loved working with Katherine for our fall 2018 wedding. In terms of photos, Katherine was able to capture exactly what I had hoped for, beautiful clear pictures at the ceremony which was indoors with not the best light, and beautiful fall wedding photos in a nature setting with the foliage. We and our families love the photos! Katherine was extremely professional and easy to work with the entire process. We were not very organized with the timeline until the last minute and Katherine definitely helped with that and was very patient and flexible. On the day of, Katherine arrived early and with her expert experience with weddings, was able to help guide the process, which made me feel so much more at ease. She was able to direct family photos which was not an easy task and got every photo that I had requested, even the photos that were like to have not need to have, which I very much appreciate. She was integral to everything going smoothly day of and everyone enjoyed working with her. She worked extremely hard, kept high energy the entire time (9 hours!) and positive, joyous spirit. She laughed when tackled by my small nephew and handled everything in stride. The day passed by quickly for us and we are very very grateful to have Katherine's beautiful, high quality work to remember the day by. We highly recommend Katherine!

Sent on 01/04/2019

Cordelia · Married on 10/27/2018

The perfect photographer

Rain or shine, simple or glamorous, Katherine will give you the exact picture perfect photos to remember your wedding by that you want. She is always available and had lots of great tips and ideas to help me plan my wedding. She has photo packages that can fit anyone’s budget and is worth every penny. She was a fun addition to our wedding and I will use her for any future photographer needs. You won’t regret choosing her to capture your special day.

Sent on 12/08/2018

Stephanie · Married on 10/13/2018

Amazing Photographer!

When I was planning my wedding I asked my friend for help finding a photographer and in return she sent me a list of over 100 people! Talk about overwhelming! Katherine was quick to respond and even set up a time for us to meet in person. After chatting with her over coffee I knew she was the photographer for me! Her bubbly/fun personality is contagious and it is evident that she is passionate about her work. I was so impressed with the sample album that she brought with her that I hired her on the spot! Our pictures turned out fantastic and they were available to view much sooner then expected. The colors are rich and every image is crisp and clear. She even made my ugly cry look pretty! Katherine did an absolutely amazing job capturing our special day! I would highly recommend her!

Sent on 12/04/2018

Raven Lee · Married on 10/06/2018

Hire Katherine! You won't be disappointed!

Hiring Katherine was one of the best wedding decisions that I made. My photos were super important to me and I browsed many portfolio's - I even enlisted my sister in the finding the perfect photographer. We came across Katherine's website and we fell in love with her work. She was very quick to respond to my inquiry - she even gave up 1.5 hours of her vacation time to make the initial contact with me. There was a lot of behind the scene work that Katherine assisted with and I am so appreciative of her and her work ethic! Skip forward to wedding day.. She was professional and fun to work with. She calmed my nerves and kept us on schedule. AND to top it off, Katherine delivered my wedding gallery 2 WEEKS after my wedding! Her photo packages are customizable and worth every penny! Seriously, hire Katherine! She's amazing and you won't be disappointed!

Sent on 12/11/2018

Melissa · Married on 09/29/2018

Katherine is so cool! I only wish we could have spent more time together - she is seriously talented and so down to earth. We did our engagement photos and wedding photos with Katherine and it was a wonderful experience through and through. Katherine put us both at ease, helped me not be so serious, helped my fiance stay with it through all the photos, and gracefully moved family members into place. She was incredibly professional while still feeling totally natural and authentic around my friends. Katherine's pre-wedding questionnaire and phone calls were immensely helpful in planning out our day - we didn't have a wedding planner, and we truly couldn't have swung it without her structure and advice. Thank you Katherine for all the little things, from showing my dad how to work the instax camera to being down for some goldenrod adventures!

Sent on 10/06/2018

Adam · Married on 09/02/2018

Katherine was absolutely amazing. She made my wife and I feel incredibly comfortable while capturing our big day. Not only were her shots amazing, but her ability to work with our Filipino family who love and I mean LOVE taking pictures with their large cameras as well. She let each of them take their shots and then did her thing which was so sweet of her because our family really do loving taking photos. We had only booked her until 8 pm, but we kept her for another hour to make sure we got all the shots we needed because of how fun and great our wedding was going. Her photography style and eye for getting the shot is just spectacular. I love her work and now that we know how amazing and kind of a person she is we're already thinking of future events we can book her for. I highly recommend her for your wedding, you will not be disappointed. Here is one of the shots she took which I absolutely love. More to come soon!

Sent on 09/07/2018
  • ladyvi0812

Mallory · Married on 08/12/2018

Katherine was such a great part of our wedding day--I hired her because I love her positive disposition and the creativity, joy, and color that imbues her photography. On our wedding day, we dealt with thunderstorms resulting in timeline changes; Katherine was an absolute PRO in dealing with the changes that came up and I really appreciated her positive attitude throughout the event as we had to figure out how to "make it work." We really enjoyed working with her and loved the photos she captured of our big day--they really felt like "us" and we will always treasure them!

Sent on 09/24/2018

Jessica · Married on 07/21/2018

Choosing Katherine as our photographer was one of the best decisions we made from our entire wedding! She was amazing right from the start- always there to answer my many questions, help us through the planning process and ease my worried mind. Our (outdoor) wedding ended up being quite possibly the rainiest wedding of all time and Katherine was so wonderful through the whole thing. She helped me to stay positive, kept us smiling, and did everything she possibly could to make sure we still had a great time and amazing photos. She was completely drenched from the rain and was still smiling and laughing with us and capturing beautiful photos! We were also so pleasantly surprised when our gallery was delivered way ahead of schedule! We could not have been happier! Thank you, Katherine!!!

Sent on 09/27/2018

Allison · Married on 06/30/2018

We knew Katherine was amazing from the moment we met her! She is an absolute professional and helped work with us to get the perfect pictures for our June wedding. Before the wedding she listened to what we wanted and asked all the right questions. She was professional and perceptive and it is easy to see that she loves what she does. Going into it, we were pretty vague about what we wanted and she knew exactly when to make suggestions and when to let us make a decision.

On the day of the wedding, working with her was a breeze. She was full of creative ideas and had a great eye for where the best pictures would be. Since the pictures have been developed I have received nothing but compliments. Everyone wants to tell me how gorgeous the photos are and I completely agree with them! You can tell that Katherine is a true artist. She captured our special day perfectly and I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a top-notch wedding photographer.

-Allison + Ryan

Sent on 08/16/2018

Hillary · Married on 06/09/2018

Katherine was 100% the right choice to be out wedding and engagement photographer. Her work is unique and she has the eye for capturing perfect moments and getting people out of their shell and making them feel comfortable. She captured all the memories that we wanted the day of our wedding from start to finish and I couldn’t be happier.

Not only is Katherine an amazing photographer, she is also one of the most kind, genuine, people that I have ever met. She went out of her way to make sure that all my concerns were addressed, to calm me down when I was stressed, and went above and beyond during the year leading up to our wedding.

Katherine is so passionate about what she does and it shows in her work. Her energy, and positivity translate to her photographs and that is one of the reasons her work stuck out to us. On top of that, her communication was excellent and, as all brides know, that is SO important. I could not recommend her more to anyone looking for a photographer!

Sent on 07/24/2018

Catherine · Married on 05/26/2018

Katherine was amazing to work with from our engagement shoot to our wedding day. Her love of photography is evident in the pictures she takes. She was quick to edit and gave us so many options to choose from!

Sent on 06/28/2018

Michaela · Married on 10/14/2017

Katherine is amazing to work with and an incredibly talented photographer! She shot our engagement session (Fed Hill) and wedding (Rolling Road Golf Club) back in October, and we’re still obsessed with the pictures! I love her unique style and she went above and beyond to capture everything we wanted. Highly recommend her to anyone looking for an experienced professional!

Sent on 01/18/2018

april · Married on 09/30/2017

Katherine Elizabeth Photography is wonderful! Katherine has an eye for a beautiful shot and knows how to convey that on film! We had family pictures done and they were great, I've seen some of her wedding photos though and they are truly beautiful too.

Sent on 03/15/2017