Knoxville, TN 37921 Map · Phone number

About Katherine Birkbeck Photography

Katherine Birkbeck Photography is an international award winning photographer and was recently named in the Top 30 Photographers in the world with the Artistic Guild of the Wedding Photojournalist Association [AG]WPJA. We specialize in capturing the timeless moments of your day - after all it is a once in a lifetime, beautiful day that you will want to remember for the rest of your lives!

IMG4721

Katherine Birkbeck Photography 3
Katherine Birkbeck Photography 4
Katherine Birkbeck Photography 5

Jenna · Married on 10/05/2018

Katherine Birkbeck is the most amazing photographer!!!! I promise it is not because she is my new sister in law! Katherine had the difficult task of being the photographer for our wedding in Costa Rica and reception in Atlanta and one of my bridesmaids AND have her adorable twins in the weddings. The pictures say more than I can. I am forever grateful for her capturing the most beautiful sunset and rainbow in about 95 degree weather while wearing a fully sequined rose gold bridesmaid dress and keeping up with her kids in a foreign country.

Katherine Birkbeck Photography 6
    Katherine Birkbeck Photography 7
    Katherine Birkbeck Photography 8
    Katherine Birkbeck Photography 9
    Katherine Birkbeck Photography 10

Erin · Married on 10/28/2017

Katherine did it again! She captured all of our special moments from the engagement pictures to the wedding. Both the engagement pictures and the wedding day it was cold and rainy, but she came prepared and the pictures turned out amazing. Katherine was professional, timely, and sweet through the whole process. I would recommend Katherine to any friend or family member needing professional photography. I personally cannot wait for another reason to use Katherine to document another special occasion.

Jessi · Married on 05/02/2015

Katherine is amazing at capturing the little moments that matter. That hug from a father or mothers loving look; she nailed it! We have the most amazing photos and she was great. She directed our family and us to get all the photos that we wanted and more. She knew how to manipulate the lighting to fit our needs. She even got sunset shots with us! Our day was perfect and she captured it!

Katherine Birkbeck Photography FAQ

• Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress

• Lisa Foster Floral Design
    Lisa Foster Floral Design Wedding Florists

Katherine is wonderful! So great that I have 3 of her pictures hanging over my desk in my office. I also have one of her brides on my business cards! Now that is an endorsement!! Thanks Katherine! We love working with you!

• Knoxville, TN 37921 See on map